Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3c15d0531be3e4c525ef076309285940Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Transfer account?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kashyyyk Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MamaForce

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Transfer account? Reply with quote

Hello my name is MamaForce,

I have 3 rebel legion approved costumes and I could not get into my account in fact it says no such user exists. Being the unliterate tech savvy person with computers I am I thought it’s best if I make a new account with the name I am associated with best. My old account is Eugene’s rebel princess email spiderwomanmg460@gmail.com

My new email is mamaforce1234@gmail.com
I don’t know if by some Miracle I can transfer everything to this account?

May the force be with you,
Melissa Amadalia [/list]
ionicdesign (Michael)
Takodana Base XO
Takodana Base XO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Transfer account? Reply with quote

MamaForce wrote:
Hello my name is MamaForce,

I have 3 rebel legion approved costumes and I could not get into my account in fact it says no such user exists. Being the unliterate tech savvy person with computers I am I thought it’s best if I make a new account with the name I am associated with best. My old account is Eugene’s rebel princess email spiderwomanmg460@gmail.com

My new email is mamaforce1234@gmail.com
I don’t know if by some Miracle I can transfer everything to this account?

May the force be with you,
Melissa Amadalia [/list]

See the post in the new to the Legion section.

The account is there, just not formatted the same: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=101865

eugene's rebel princess

I think it would be best to have you confirm the old account via a personal message to me and I can help you regain access.

That will be a lot less for you to do than getting the costumes approved again on another account.

KJO Detachment XO/CO 2011–2013 • LCJ • Assistant Rebel Legion Webmaster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kashyyyk Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: