Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3dcb8c959946ec43df44b47582908b9fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Maybe a Horansi?(Changed to a Yuzzem)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Other Aliens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amalphiea (Kellie)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally, if you have images for something just make sure to submit them along with your application. And as always, a work in progress thread is always uber helpful.
The Wretched Hive CO
Legion Costume Judge
Legion PR Team

Jhatauntaun (Jhatonna Turner)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amalphiea wrote:
Totally, if you have images for something just make sure to submit them along with your application. And as always, a work in progress thread is always uber helpful.

Wahoo, I think the Yuzzem might work for this legion. I'm not bothered by the exacts too much, its just everything I want to do, doesn't have enough exacts, lol. I think the Yuzzem is a good good choice. It has countless pictures from all angles.

One thing I wanted to clarify, the Yuzzem, in some pictures, has digigrade feet (Walking on its toes like an animal does) And then the one's in the comic book walk plantigrade (Human bipedal style, flat on their feet and not the balls of their feet)

Which one is acceptable?

Also, do I need to make my yuzzem EXACTLY the height and size of these in the comic-book? I know they need muscle definition and that's not a problem, I can research how to do that and make it show up through fur. How tall does the Yuzzem have to be, exactly? I'm 5'9, but I don't like stilts. If it needs stilts, I might have a problem, again, lol.

I wanted to know how exact your exacts are since I have a crazy amount of comic-book based references.

The yuzzem have huge bodies and tiny heads, but that's kinda irky to me as in some drawings the yuzzem have very large heads and a thick, archy neck.

How much wiggle room do I have, here?

[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/Iruwa/Yuzzem%201_zpsi8o1rhbg.png/img]

[img][/img]

It is NOT luke warm inside of a tauntaun!
Jhatauntaun (Jhatonna Turner)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amalphiea wrote:

I never did get a reply from you for the last post in this thread, I was wondering if I could have a reply to decide if I will be able to do this costume as my second rebel legion costume or if I need to wait and find something else. Not many options, unfortunately. I may have to put mor of my fuzzy critters in other groups, based on the one`s I tend to want to do and only keep my ewoks here and any future movie anthro species.

It is NOT luke warm inside of a tauntaun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Other Aliens All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: