Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b2e5c4ccaf8bf331a6e99b211c26a778Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

MBCO update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pagil M'gar (Patrick Gillies)
Base Command Liaison
Base Command Liaison

Medals: 6 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: MBCO update Reply with quote

Greetings Rebels and Happy New Year,

I just wanted to reach out, provide a few updates and ask for some input.

First, If you did not fill out your censu please do so now. If you already did thank you.

I posted the policies on minors at troops and face characters. We had plenty of time for comment. I realise not everyone will like all of them, but some if it has to do with our history, problems in the past and how to avoid them in the future. As many of you know I am very supportive our families and of us working out issues at the lowest level possible. Please apply these policies gently and thoughtfully.

Events

Con season is upon us. For DCC Jeff will continue as the lead. If you have ideas speak up now. We are setting up panels and other opportunities now. Also, please make some effort to get to the smaller cons in Colorado Springs and Wyoming.

May the 4th looks to be a big event. Jeff will be working with Zoo. They are really stepping up the events this year and have addressed our concerns from past events. I need input about where you are willing to go. We can focus on the Wings activities exclusively or we can also do some other sites. The issue is that that Saturday of the wings events is Free Comic Book day. What are your thoughts?

Out of town folks anyone coming up or down that need accommodations, for DCC or the wings events?

We have some more sporting events, and some other really cool stuff in development. So keep an eye on the boards.

Recruitment
We are doing a new run of business cards, Thanks Robert.

I would ask if you have any ideas about growing our membership to please speak up. I specifically request that our command staff to come up with one idea each to bring in new members.

Merchandise update:
Brack Made us some great shirts. Let’s get out and wear them.

I am setting up a group buy for Mountain Base/ RL lanyards. . They are easier for them to make as a group run. http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72381

The Legion has several patch, T-shirt and sweatshirt runs right now. There is even a Hockey Jersey run ongoing.

We are looking at run of shirts for DCC. if you have a design idea speak up now.

Thanks for all the great work you do.

Patrick
MBCO
Base Command Liaison
Base Command Liaison

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

A couple of items

We have our first Northern Colorado Regional Coordinator. Loren, Hen(tai) will be help us get our troops coordinated for Denver and Northern Colorado

Second We have some great troops coming up Some small some very large.

I would make sure you have free time for the May the 4th activities. We will have day and night troops on May 4th and our regular Saturday at Wings.

We plan to do Cheyenne Comic Con as well.

And our regular parade on St. Patrick Day is right around the corner.

We wil be at the Rapids and Rockies this year as well.
Base Command Liaison
Base Command Liaison

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Lucasfilm casting process. Reply with quote

If you are interested in Lucasfilm cast events. please read this thread.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79444&highlight=
Base Command Liaison
Base Command Liaison

Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up. I will be out of town this week end due to a death in the family , and will be out with some medical issues after the 18th. I have re- assigned all the duties during this time. Feel free to reach out if you have concerns.

Please help out and fill some of the open slots on the troops I will miss.
Base Command Liaison
Base Command Liaison

South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The command staff would like to open an invitation for volunteers to assist us. We really don’t have any preconceptions about what form this could result in.

One of the members volunteered to help us out, and we thought we would make it clear to everyone that we were more than willing to let any member of the Base participate in the tasks that it took to keep the rebellion on track.

Please let me say explicitly that this is in no way a reflection on the great work the current command staff are doing. We all just want to make sure that others have the opportunity to be included.

So if you would like to contribute more or have an idea of how we can do some things feel free to post here or message me and I will start an off-line conversation with you about what your participation might look like. It could be as little as taking the lead for one of our events or conventions, to providing assistance to a specific member of our command staff.

I hope everyone has had a great beginning to the year. We had three new applications this week and some great opportunities coming up.

Fly casual,MBCO

Rebel Legion Starfighter Command
Knights of the Jedi Order
Clones of the Republic
Docking Bay 94
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: