Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=53db08e4f6d8e951b4f5c20d9c8b3c57Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Han Solo - Star Wars Battlefront II - BEARD!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesinki93 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Han Solo - Star Wars Battlefront II - BEARD!!! Reply with quote

https://imgur.com/a/V99AZ

Hi All. So I have been playing through the new Battlefront II campaign and have come to the Han Solo part.

Seeing a new bearded Han is very exciting for me as it means there may be a possibility of me being approved as a Han in the future without having to shave.

Obi-Wan, Luke and Han are now all on the cards if I can up my game and produce some high quality costumes down the track.

I am not sure if I am the first to bring this up or not but would love some input into the process for getting approved for this version of his character. As it stands now there are no CRLs for this bearded version.

I have put together an imgur album and done my best to note all of the details I can. From what I can tell it is 99% ROTJ Han with a few differences in the holster.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Smile

https://imgur.com/a/V99AZ
CaptSolo77 (Brian)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one we're going to have to address here pretty soon. I've seen it as well, and do think it would be a good option for those who don't want to have to lose their beard.

Essentially, the costume is his ROTJ costume, but for some reason, the gun belt looks weirdly off-centered. It also has the same buckle on the front and back; only that buckle is the front one from the ESB version, so that would make this an entirely different rig. He also appears to be using his ANH blaster instead of the ROTJ one.

Personally, I would kind of be inclined to simply add a beard option to the ROTJ Standard instead of creating a whole new one, since so much of the costume is the same. We'll have to take it up with the Committee though...

"I may not be Han Solo, but I play him in real life."
OddViking (Colin Adams)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a much narrower "bib" on the shirt too, like a hybrid of ANH and ESB shirts. I think more likely, sloppy CG artists.
Fraktilfilth ()

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was there ever any decision on whether this would be a separate costume?
Radioman1017 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinging this as well. I'm currently wearing a beard for my Jedi but would love to be able to do Han as well. If Iden Versio and the entire Inferno Squad, it seems this should be as well?

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: