Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=29abc15bbe625290e4b642e07cce9e2fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

5/31-6/1 Planetarium Show (Lafayette Thurs-Friday) UPDATED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base -> Louisiana Upcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reela (Jeffrey Corbello)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: 5/31-6/1 Planetarium Show (Lafayette Thurs-Friday) UPDATED Reply with quote

Event Name: Planetarium Show at the Science Museum

Garrison Event Lead and/or Leads: Jeffrey C

Event Contact: Dave Hostetter

Venue/Location: Lafayette Science Museum

Address: 433 Jefferson Street

Day of the week: Thursay & Friday

Event Date: May 31st and June 1st

Event Start: 7:00 pm (arrive by 6:30)

Event End: 10:00 pm

Event Website: http://www.lafayettesciencemuseum.org/

Expected number of attendees: 150

Requested number of characters: Any but preferably a TK or two

Requested character types: Any

Secure changing/staging area: Yes

Comments: Noted space music artist Jonn Serrie and Planetarium Curator Dave Hostetter will do live programming in the planetarium combining astronomy and planetarium visuals with the fusion of science, technology, and inspiration in electronic music. There will be a pair of hour-long programs each night for audiences aged 16 to adult. Serrie will bring and display in the planetarium lobby a 2' by 2' section of the ORIGINAL Death Star movie prop which he was given by George Lucas. We'd like to have a couple Storm Troopers each night to guard the Death Star segment and keep any filthy Rebels from making off with it.

Troopers:
Jeffrey C - Tusken

Wranglers:

*Copied from Bast Alpha forums

Last edited by reela (Jeffrey Corbello) on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
halyonix (haley valdes)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in, probably as that storm trooper
TFA Jakku Scavenger Rey
AOTC Tusken Raider female
Krysis (Evan)
Dagobah Base CO
Dagobah Base CO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it have to be a white Stormtrooper lol if not I can do it
"I wear my robe so that I am warm; I carry my lightsaber so that I am safe; and I keep enough credits for my next meal, so that I am not hungry. If the Force wants me to have more, it finds a way of letting me know."

Dagobah Base CO
Vanguard Temple Master
reela (Jeffrey Corbello)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BIG UPDATE!!

From our POC:
"Due to unforeseen events, we have to postpone the planetarium’s “Universe in Music” programs that were scheduled for the evenings of March 8 & 9. They are changed to the evenings of May 31 and June 1, again at 7 and 9 PM each night. Please let the volunteers who planned to come know, and also please give them my apology for the short notice—this truly was unexpected. Our events on May 31 and June 1 will still include the display of a 2’ by 2’ section of the original Death Star, and I hope some of your members will be able to be there to “guard” it."

TLDR: Dates changed to May 31st and June 1st
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base -> Louisiana Upcoming Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: