Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=313fe31e1669168851f837d312575c74Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Battlefront Magma Trooper
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kievan Mereel (Sam Coulson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They came from here:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LgrkP

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xvNBR

Willnaut (Will)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roboemma wrote:
Any chance of getting a higher res version of these? I have started patterning this jacket (for a Shriv costume), and in certain screencaps, I am convinced there is a horizontal seam over the stomach (like where a kangaroo pocket would go) that leads into welt pockets, and I am trying to find a less encumbered photo of the kidney area to check if there is anything else going on. I wanted to cross-check the "standard" version of these jackets.

Sorry for the low quality! For some reason I was having major issues with imgur letting me upload the high res versions (I’m still rather new to forum posting so I don’t know a better way). Anyway, you are 100% correct about the welt pockets. I am actually fairly certain that the jacket itself is essentially just a varsity style jacket with some modifications. The only thing I would say is that I don’t think they are perfectly horizontal or vertical, but rather they appear to be at about a 45° angle.
RogueRebel (Charles Bury)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if these will help you or not, but I tried to get a good picture of the front.

Here's the back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: