Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a28779ffdc29c28cd4b5d8f38ca2510eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Commando Bandoleer greeblies - Interest check!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Return of the Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imrageth ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 7 (View more...)
RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Commando Bandoleer greeblies - Interest check! Reply with quote

Hi troopers,

A friend of mine asked me whether I could design greeblies for the commando bandoleer.. and I did.
I can print them and offer on mix&match basis - so you pick ones that you want.
They cost apprx 5GBP per item so the set pictured below would cost 25GBP (plus shipping).

Would it be of interest to people?

captainbiscuit9999 (Ben Salisbury)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a good idea. I got lucky and found some decent greeblies on ebay, but it's nice to have someone on the forums selling. I don't know about other folks here in the US, but UK shipping is awful expensive these days, IMO.
Dr8072 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted my versions on the Endor Bunker forum so you can use them in case you do have access to a 3D printer
Topsljack ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr8072 wrote:
I posted my versions on the Endor Bunker forum so you can use them in case you do have access to a 3D printer

Howdy!! I am working on a Nik Sant Endor commando. Would love to get into that Yahoo group! Although I have requested access through the Yahoo group method, I can see that the group is not heavily monitored at the moment. Is it still active, and how would I go about getting access?

Thanks so much!
Ritin Kornas ()
Helvetica Base CO
Helvetica Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topsljack wrote:
Dr8072 wrote:

Howdy!! I am working on a Nik Sant Endor commando. Would love to get into that Yahoo group! Although I have requested access through the Yahoo group method, I can see that the group is not heavily monitored at the moment. Is it still active, and how would I go about getting access?

Thanks so much!

MP me your email, I can send you my own files for it too. Didn't put them yet on thingiverse but I will.
I'm against the compartmentation of information in things like some yahoo groups Rolling Eyes

I posted a pic in this topic. http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86287
Dr8072 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it was the location of all paterns and such for the costume, so it looked like a logical place

let me dig up and send you the files
pm an email adress
JohnMorog ()

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have created a facebook group that has all the Endor Bunker files available.
It's Endor Commando Costume Armory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Return of the Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: