Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=10e771e07a0d9ee3bc7bd5d8ef054d06Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Visiting Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Ireland Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KimKenobi (Nicole)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Visiting Ireland Reply with quote

Hello dear Ireland Base rebels,

I will be visiting Ireland during the first half of August this year. Thus the idea popped into my mind that in case you might have some kind of public event during that time along our route, that it would be lovely to drop by for some chat and networking. Or just over a cuppa tea if you don't have any missions planned. We'll be travelling Kilkenny - close to Cork - Kilarney - Portmagee - Dingle - and up north towards Galway.

Something else I am curious about - do you have any patches from your base in your merchandise stock? At our base here we usually do also besides patch run post in the forum, so I though it might be worth asking Wink

Cheers and best regards
Nicole
LCJ Support Staff
LCJ Support Staff

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nicole,

Sorry for the delay, all our members tend to hang out in our local forum that we share with 501st Ireland. Please feel free to join us there and say hello!

Unfortunately we dont have much presence in those areas yet, but if you follow our forum you'll get an idea of what we have on at that time a little closer

www.rebellegion.ie

Hope you enjoy your trip!

Chris Lynn

Rebel Legion Ireland Base - PR Officer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Ireland Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: