Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6a6ed159b34b40e850659c8f9f114cddMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hi! I'm New

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashlyn_Dubreas ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm New Reply with quote

Hi!
I am new from Brisbane Australia and have seen you at conventions. Have been planning on joining for a long time but have only just got around to it. I do have a prequel Jedi costume for a character I created myself but am not sure if that matches the standards. However if that is the case I am interested in doing an X-Wing rebel pilot. If you have any advice on where I can go for the items or who I can talk to for advice it will be very much appreciated.
Ashlyn.
Moo (Murray Karena)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again Wink

if you haven't done so already, head on over to our very own forum and introduce yourself -
http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/

It's got loads of information (some may be a little outdated), but it's full of locals that will be able to assist (and it gets viewed more often than this forum).

Cheers
Ashlyn_Dubreas ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! I have made a post on there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: