Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9d7ae03c61a97350d182454f9e07113eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

I'm back ya'll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally93 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: I'm back ya'll Reply with quote

Heyo guys so I've been like urm...absent for an extremely long time with former plans to have done a jawa but...I think there are many Jawas out there...maybe too many LOL.

Anyway I'm back and for good this time. I've been wanting to do a Canon Twi'lek for sometime and if you know me you know I've done a fair few different Twi'lek cosplays.

Which leads me to the one big question.

I'm planning on Starting Hera Syndulla build and I honestly dont know exactly where to start. SInce I've been off the forums for soooo very long I'm a little confused as to where I should look for really good Hera builds.

I know for sure where I'll be getting the noodleheads/Lekku from. That part won't be difficult. Its just the actual design of clothing along with what types of materials I can use.

I think theres already an approved Hera amongst Tython that I've met a few times at Conventions and I'd love some help on where to get started.
Juna ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chantel has an approved Hera and Im currently working on one.

Which version are you thinking of doing?
Sair (Sarah Steele)
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ally, Welcome back!

We LOVE Rebels characters here in Tython. The more the merrier.

You probably spoke to Brigette Green, who had a fan made Hera that was close to approval levels, but that she hasn't decided to complete to Legion standards. She's still part of our community and has other approved 501st projects etc. I'm sure she'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

The place you need to check out is The Wretched Hive section. There is a whole bunch of build threads in the TV show section featuring Rebels characters. Here's a link to the section.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=881

Please let us know which seasons version of Hera you are interesting on doing and hopefully we can start helping you out more.

Cheers, Sair

Chantel11 (Chantel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, yep I'm approved with my season 3-4 Hera and I'm slowly working on completing the rest of her costumes Smile

I have 2 build threads in the section Sair already linked above, one for my season 3-4 and another for my civilian disguise Hera if you want to check them out. I'm also planning to start selling a few of the smaller parts of Hera's season 3-4 costume soon if you're interested in doing that version.

We've met a few times and I know you know my Instagram, so you're welcome to DM me over there or on here if you need any help. Smile
Sair (Sarah Steele)
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh nice to hear Chantel. Great to have all the variations of Hera. Smile

Archivist32 ()

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have a Hera on board! I hope you will get approved and have lots of fun entertaining the kids and raising money for charity.

Cosplay takes you from the ordinary to the extrodinary.
Andylah ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Ally! Always room for more Twi'leks!

and more pilots, so Hera ticks both those boxes!

we have a few almost complete Heras as well as Chantel's approved one!

welcome back/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: