Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=fd3853c2d8cae2f43aa557764022a75aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Thank you for a great year, and for your support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcrab3t ()
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Thank you for a great year, and for your support Reply with quote

Dear Star Temple members,

It has been my pleasure to serve you the past year as Temple Master of our Star Temple in Kessel Base. As you know, I've voluntarily stepped down as Temple Master in order to pursue larger opportunities in the legion, and I thank you for all your support. It has been a lot of fun to keep up with your Jedi Trials and legion troops, and to get the temple more organized and active, and I hope all the positive activity that was created on this site can continue beyond this point with the new incoming temple masters. With that said, a big congratulations goes to Jacob Degan as he will be taking over the operations of Star Temple.

Meeting many of you in person through the opportunity of being Temple Master has also been a rewarding experience, and I hope to make many more legion friends as the detachment develops and grows. I do plan to visit many of the distant areas around Texas in the next year to troop and meet legion friends. Special thanks also to my Assistant Temple Master, Anne-Marie Crabtree, for her assistance, support, and collaborative ideas to the detachment and social media page.

We still have a coin run that is pending and we will follow through with that so that our members can have their own personal, and unique (and limited) Jedi coin - so I'll be in touch with you about that - but send me a message if you have any questions or concerns. I also have a couple of suggestions for future merchandise for the temple as well, and you can guarantee that I'll still plan on being very active and supporting the Jedi detachment in any way possible. Once again, thank you for a great year, and May The Force Be With You.

John Crabtree
Star Temple Master 2017-2018
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: