Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=69945efc9002ed1949e774e47217a6abMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

PZW Trunk-or-Treat 2018 10/30/2018 Parkersburg,WV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(0)

(1)

User Registered Confirmed
wilson5710Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:10 pm
Jedi_BoyerWed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 pm
Toga Akdo (Tolga Akdogan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: PZW Trunk-or-Treat 2018 10/30/2018 Parkersburg,WV Reply with quote

Event Description
Hello there!

My name is Carrie Adams, I serve as the Vp for a non-profit called Manufactured Dreams. We're based in Parkersburg, WV. We bring art and technology classes to kids living in under served communities.

Every year in October, we organize a free Trunk-or-Treat at the Parkersburg City Park. The event is free to our "trunks" we only ask that you bring your own candy to hand out. We generally have about 1500-1700 kids come thru and well over 2000 people total come thru. We set up in a cordoned off parking lot and have been blessed to have the support of the City Police, local Fire and Emergency Response Departments in addition to local business and individual participants.

Some sections of Parkersburg are either not safe or do not participate in Trick or Treat, so we endeavor to provide a safe, welcoming event that let's everyone enjoy what makes Halloween such a great holiday.

I have seen members of the Rebel Legion set up at other events and in parades locally and I know that the kids that come to our Trunk-or-Treat would think that you all are the coolest thing ever!

I'm working with the City to get access to a changing area that we can keep secure for you and your equipment. I'm also happy to provide bottled water to make sure you stay hydrated.

This is a super fun, relaxing event that we're working on consistently growing each year. We would love to have you all join us this year and every year going forward. I know having your organization present would bring a lot of joy to many of our little "treaters" who are young fans of the entire Star Wars universe.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration of this. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, I'm happy to help!

Carrie Adams

Event Address
P.O. Box 723

Event Date
October 30th

Arrival time
as late as 5:45 pm, as early as 4 pm

Start Time
6 pm

End Time
7:30

Event Address
P.O. Box 723

City
Parkersburg

State
WV

Zip Code

Event Country
United States

Secure Dressing Area
Yes

Water and or Food Snacks
Yes

Parking either free or paid
Yes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: