Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9488665cd88b06c51642c687e91695c0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

11/10/18- Pan CAN Purple Stride (SACRAMENTO)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(2)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
ShreyTue Oct 30, 2018 5:25 pm
Saan WinduThu Oct 18, 2018 4:03 pm
ObiWanCassieSat Oct 27, 2018 10:59 pm
jedihunter117Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:01 am
Pyroleon15Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:41 am
ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: 11/10/18- Pan CAN Purple Stride (SACRAMENTO)
Event: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Description: Attention Troopers, we have been requested by The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network to take part in this years PAN CAN purple stride in Sacramento this November! PurpleStride has been the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network’s most powerful vehicle for fundraising and awareness. Each year, in more than 50 PurpleStride events across the country, survivors, families, researchers, caregivers and others touched by pancreatic cancer come together to rewrite the future of this deadly disease. There will be a wide range of age groups from young to the elderly attending the event this year. The 501st was a big hit last year as members Joshua Bott, Kellie Bott, Jeremy and Jackson Nielsen along with Duane Smith trooped the event and were able to help spread many smiles to those who attended. This year troopers are encouraged to take part in the event walking alongside those affected by this deadly disease as well as posing for photo ops! Lets help make the day fun for the families and show them the might of the Empire as we help the fight against Pancreatic Cancer! Smile

Event Name: Pan CAN Purple Stride

Date: Saturday November 10th

Time: 8am to 1pm Please plan to arrive early to suit up

Location: William Land Regional Park/ 3800 Land Park Drive, Sacramento Ca. 95822

Parking: Plenty of Free Parking for troopers to use at the park

Weapons Policy: No Blasters at this event due to recent happenings in the country, Lightsabers are welcomed

Secure Changing Area: Pop Up covered Tents will be used as our changing locations and handlers will help look after our bins as we troop

Water readily available for troopers and handlers

Event POC: Kellie Bott
Phone: (916) 218-0077
Email: trollqueen66@gmail.com

A handful of members from 501st CCG have already signed up, I really encourage everyone to attend this event if they can!

Rebel Legion: Endor Base Regional Captain

Last edited by ObiWanCassie (Cassie) on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shrey ()
Endor Base XO
Endor Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure I can do this as Jakku Rey. Maybe Ewok if I ever finish it and get it approved.

If there is a team, let me know, as the October 1 deadline to register is passed? My mentor and friend lost his battle with pancreatic cancer almost four years ago, and I would love if we could contribute financially as well.
ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrey wrote:
Pretty sure I can do this as Jakku Rey. Maybe Ewok if I ever finish it and get it approved.

If there is a team, let me know, as the October 1 deadline to register is passed? My mentor and friend lost his battle with pancreatic cancer almost four years ago, and I would love if we could contribute financially as well.

Patrick is the event coordinator on CCG side, I'll reach out to him

jedihunter117 (Patrick Gallardo)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Registered with 501st
ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tentative as Jedi

Shrey ()
Endor Base XO
Endor Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the last day to register as a walker is 11/7, although you can register on site at the walk. Sounds like parking fills up early!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: