Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=317bf61da1f35b4098747c40d8fd80e8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Terrapin Base member visiting Shanghai

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Chinese Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rey_dot_ham (Amelia Showalter)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:54 pm    Post subject: Terrapin Base member visiting Shanghai Reply with quote

Hello Chinese Base! If any of you are based in Shanghai and would like to meet up with a visiting RL member, I would love to meet you when I am there from 16-May to 23-May. I will be visiting Shanghai just as a fun solo vacation, since I have always wanted to explore the city (and eat all the dumplings). It will be my first time there, and I would love recommendations. If you have been looking for an excuse to get together with other Chinese Base members and socialize in Shanghai, I am happy to be your excuse. Smile

ALSO: If there are any events with RL or the 501st during those dates (or if anyone just wants to take some cosplay pictures), I could bring my Rey costume with me to Shanghai!

Please feel free to send me a private message or reply below if you'd like to meet up. I'll reach out to the 501st as well. Cheers!

Amelia

P.S. Sadly, I speak only English (and Wookiee, of course).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Chinese Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: