Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7fa2b837418037c26c47785e40a908c7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Marscon 2019 18-20 January, 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (5)

(0)

(1)

User Registered Confirmed
AraFaceFri Nov 30, 2018 1:03 am
Lyle Verd'ycFri Dec 14, 2018 6:45 am
jyn-ah mairoTue Jan 15, 2019 1:30 pm
PunishaWed Jan 16, 2019 2:48 pm
coryphefishFri Jan 18, 2019 3:43 pm
Ami-Lyn KelSat Dec 29, 2018 6:26 pm
AraFace ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:42 am    Post subject: Marscon 2019 18-20 January, 2019
Event starting Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:00 pm for 3 days

Hello everyone! Marscon 2019 is coming up soon, set for 18-20 January in Williamsburg!

I'm looking right now for two things:

1. 2 main RL points of contact (POCs) who are able to attend all 3 days and hopefully help with setup and/or takedown. (I can't make all three days, so these two people would get the completely free passes).

2. Those of you who might be interested in going and doing some time at the table on any (or all!) of the three days.

The plan is to have 2ish hour long chunks of time for people to fill. At least one of those hours should be in costume. We need at least one (preferably two so bathroom breaks can happen) people at the table at any given time.

Passes are limited and therefore I can offer only 2 free passes, as stated above. Beyond that, if we buy the passes by December 15th, we can get 5x 3-day passes for only $25 each. That's half price!

Please sign up on the following google docs sheet for time slots. The people who sign up for the most time will get first-come first-serve free or discount passes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kFtD7xnt8qREoThnQa2a-AKEieVU2hrdwQK7ctOvXO4/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know ASAP if you can attend! We'd LOVE to have a good number of RL representatives so we can draw more wonderful people into the RL fold.
AraFace ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call for passes! I have 5 half-price passes available. Let me know if you're in for some table duty to get the discount.
jyn-ah mairo ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed up - sorry for the delay. I already paid for my passes, so don't worry about that... I'll be in my Jedi Saturday morning, and can help set up on Friday. I may also be helping with the Ladies of the Legion talk Saturday morning, representing the Rebel Legion Smile
AraFace ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jyn-ah mairo wrote:
I just signed up - sorry for the delay. I already paid for my passes, so don't worry about that... I'll be in my Jedi Saturday morning, and can help set up on Friday. I may also be helping with the Ladies of the Legion talk Saturday morning, representing the Rebel Legion Smile

Wonderful! Thanks so much!! I should be there on Friday for setup, along with Tim and Quinn, so we'll get things done quickly. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: