Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ad099ebaff43e331f67a20ca8c22cd9cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Wedge Antilles TROS Helmet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scruffylookingnerfherder (Martin Mclean)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:17 pm    Post subject: Wedge Antilles TROS Helmet Reply with quote

To all my fellow Rebels and Resistance Pilots!
Something Ive been pondering and Iíd like to know what others think about this.
As you all know, Wedge only has less than 3 seconds in TROS on board the Millennium Falcon in one of the turrets. He is not wearing a helmet.
What I would like to know is, which helmet do you think he would have at this point in his life and career in the SW universe. Would he have the TFA Resistance helmet or would he still have his ROTJ helmet from years gone past.
Iím currently putting together a Wedge Cosplay from TROS (in another post here) and Iíd like to have a helmet.
My train of thought on this after reviewing Wedge through the animated series and comic books is that heís a nostalgic character. One who also does what he feels should be done even though he is told not to. Probably this strength is what got him to Major by the time we see him in TROS.
So in saying that, I believe he would be one to keep something that has served him well and that would be his ROTJ helmet.
Before I take that route, Iíd like to hear others impressions on this!

Thank you for your time.
May the force be with you!
Double T (Tony Troxell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is by no means official, but I think it'd be pretty sweet to have one of the newer helmets with his OT paint job.

I really do think, if I were going with what you're going for, that's the path I would take. Smile
Twitter: @IndianaGeeking
Scruffylookingnerfherder (Martin Mclean)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know Tony, thatís a good point and Iíve been talking around to others. I just purchased Luke Skywalker Black Series helmet to convert it over to Wedge. I think Iím going to do the same with a Resistance as well. Iíve got a very talented helmet painter at AllGeek2Me who is going to do my helmet for me. Later on, I just might task him with doing up a Wedge Resistance helmet!
Iíd like to see what he could come up with.
Right now Iím reading the X Wing 10 book series to get a feel for Wedge.
Iíve also picked up the SW Aftermath trilogy as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: