Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=32edb26b96078a32d0970f52436031f7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Etain Tur-Mukan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> EU Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keldab ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Etain Tur-Mukan Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I am New to the RL, but I am from the MMCC. I am personally working on an RC build, and my wife and I thought it would be fun to try and make her a General Etain (post baby but pre 66) cosplay. My hope is that I can make it an official cosplay, but I really just wanna give her another outfit to have fun in.

From my memory, there is a description of her in the state I am desiring her to be in, she wore leg and chest jedi armor and fore arm armor, hair in the usual ponytail/braid combo, with dual lightsabers and a big heavy repeater gun. I am hoping to make it as believable as I can to the character and anyone who can help provide further details (preferably not from the star wars wiki, it is very limited) would be a great help.

Thanks all!
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Etain is a great character, who I like very much, but I don't remember seeing visual depictions of her. You can, of course, always make your own version based on the text descriptions, but for RL you'll need visual evidence of the costume.
If you have any, then please share. Smile

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
keldab ()

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are the only two I could find, the one where she is helping darman get up as a padawan is the the only OFFICIAL image of her. the other is a fans rendition of her as a general.

Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's what I thought. Without more references we simply can't approve her costume, because we don't really know what it looks like. Make your version and a huge blaster and I think the fans will know who you are portraying, but it just won't be a legion costume.

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
Parja ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lora Skywalker wrote:
Yeah, that's what I thought. Without more references we simply can't approve her costume, because we don't really know what it looks like. Make your version and a huge blaster and I think the fans will know who you are portraying, but it just won't be a legion costume.

Is the Padawan version of her approvable?
Thorn_Korrd ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a fan of the RC novels, I can understand where you're coming from. If you want to hear my two Cents, I'd go with an approveable female Jedi General outfit and add an LJ Concussion launcher or repeating Blaster to her kit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> EU Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: