Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7c1f5206fa0254bc78bc3adee0112fb8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Clone meet up at Celeberation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wiederk ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: Clone meet up at Celeberation Reply with quote

Brothers of the COR and CTD!

We have located our place for the Clone Meetup taking place Friday, April 12th from 6p-8p local time:

Pizano's by McCormick Place http://www.pizanoschicago.com/lincoln.php
2106 S. Indiana
Chicago, IL 60616 (.4 miles from McCormick Place)

This location allows us to fit and feed 15-60 Clones/SOs with a reasonable per-head price. Price will include: Deep Dish and Thin Crust Pizza, and all soft drinks/coffee/tea for 2 hours. Adult beverages are a la carte, but available for those 21+. Gratuity and tax is included.

THIS WILL BE A TICKETED EVENT, Limited to 60 total people. We have a per-head charge that we must pay 1 week prior to the event, so we will be collecting funds while we have remaining slots. The room accommodates 15-60 people, so each person you bring counts as 1 slot on the list...! The great thing is that our minimum is 15, so we are already good to go! You must have a ticket to hang out in the room during the event.

COST PER HEAD: $26.00 USD Each ticket includes Deep Dish and Thin Crust pizza, All Soft Drinks/Tea/Coffee, Gratuity and Tax. Exceptionally good service can still be tipped, and I'm sure the staff would appreciate it. Transportation/parking is not included but within walking distance if the weather is good. Adult beverages, salads, appetizers, etc are available a la carte.

How to pay: Send PayPal payments to paypal@501stclonetroopers.com as FRIENDS AND FAMILY. If you cannot, please add 2.9% + $.30 for USA-Based payers, 4.9% + $.30 for International payers. Incorrect or insufficiently-funded payments will be refunded.

Your slot is secured when you have paid.

DONATIONS ACCEPTED : We have a few special ideas we're trying to make happen, and that each of you will talk about for years to come! Any money you can donate above the per head price will be appreciated!

In the notes, please add the following:

Your forum Name
Your Name
Total #s of attendees in your party
Name of additional attendee (if applicable)
Please try to keep your +1 to a +1. We have limited slots and want as many Clone Brothers and Sisters to be able to attend and fellowship as we can fit. Any children should be mature enough to be around a group of people being loud and enjoying themselves. Please use your judgment when deciding on whom to bring along.

We will check names as you come in. All attendees must have a ticket to be in the room!

WEAR YOUR RACING SHIRT! BRING YOUR HELMET!

We will be doing a group photo and want each of you to look as pretty as you can!!

FAQ:

Why is this a paid/ticketed event? To get a space in Chicago near the convention is neither easy nor inexpensive. This gives us a great meal for a very reasonable price in a semi-private location. Kudos to @CommanderMoonMoon for his work on finding this place!

What about Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten Free items? We need notification of this when you place your order. It looks like they have a wide enough menu that we can get accommodations but we must now as soon as possible to request them.

Can I bring my Significant Other who is not a Clone? Of course. Same price per head, ticket required.

I want to bring my entire Garrison! Not the spot for it, unfortunately. Try to keep your extra body to 1 to save slots for Clones. If we have extra spots available the week prior, we may open them up for additional attendees. Our minimum is only 15, so we aren't required to sell out.

Is it kid-friendly? Use your judgment. People will be letting loose a bit. It will be loud, and people will be partaking in adult beverages. If any of these may not sit well with your child, it would be best not to bring him/her along.

What if I pay but can't attend? You can request a cancellation and refund up to Thursday, April 4th. We make the payment on April 5th, and any cancellations after that date will not be refunded. You can request a transfer to another Clone until Thursday, April 11th.

Would you hold me a slot? We'd love to, but cannot. These are first paid, first secured in order to respect the business owners and their staff.

Gratuity is included...do I need to tip? You are not required to, but it's typically a good idea to reward your staff for great service. A few dollars from each of us can really leave a good impression of the Clones of the CTD and COR.

View your ticketed slot here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J4tkhJNcA4H9Bdp43QoGEdRadx92hhXnY8II6AEMyAg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, all and we'll see you in Chicago!
NavySith ()
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PayPal Sent + extra
Me +1
Transaction ID 97X19908V2160114B

wiederk ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is official closed. See you soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: