Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f42b0d6802c928201a2f1dff86b9b1c7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

5/4 - 5/5/2019 Brick Fest Live! (Sacramento)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Terran S (Terran Stewart)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: 5/4 - 5/5/2019 Brick Fest Live! (Sacramento) Reply with quote

Type of event
Community/Charity (fundraiser, local parade)

Contact Name
Lauren Buchanan-Dwyer

Contact Phone

Contact Email
lauren@openworldevents.com

Event Name
Brick Fest Live!

Event Description
#1 LEGO SHOW IN THE USA

Event Address
1400 J Street Sacramento, CA 95814

Event Date
5/4 & 5/5

Arrival time
8AM

Start Time
9AM

End Time
5PM

Event Address
1400 J Street Sacramento, CA 95814

City
Sacramento

State
California

Zip Code

Event Country
United States

Secure Dressing Area
Yes

Water and or Food Snacks
Yes

Parking either free or paid
Yes
--

Endor Base Regional Captain: Red Region

Last edited by Terran S (Terran Stewart) on Wed May 15, 2019 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Cali-Ra Shonoki ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we didnít hear about this opportunity right away (maybe they forgot to invite us?), I purchased a ticket to go with my friend and her kids. Iím wondering if I can troop still (not sure if itís too late, or if we need a minimum amount of people) and meet up with my friends here and there. The trouble is that we are driving together, so they would be there early with me. Also, is the 501st going? If not, and if Iím the only Rebel going, perhaps that would be weird. Also wondering about the times posted, as this says 9am start, but the event doesnít start until 10am. I also realize it may be too late, and if so, no worries. Anyway, if someone could please advise/clarify, that would be great. Thanks!
ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cali-Ra Shonoki wrote:
Since we didnít hear about this opportunity right away (maybe they forgot to invite us?), I purchased a ticket to go with my friend and her kids. Iím wondering if I can troop still (not sure if itís too late, or if we need a minimum amount of people) and meet up with my friends here and there. The trouble is that we are driving together, so they would be there early with me. Also, is the 501st going? If not, and if Iím the only Rebel going, perhaps that would be weird. Also wondering about the times posted, as this says 9am start, but the event doesnít start until 10am. I also realize it may be too late, and if so, no worries. Anyway, if someone could please advise/clarify, that would be great. Thanks!

Oh yea I talked with the event coordinator yesterday and let her know we declined it since no one has signed up. I don't see a problem with you wearing your costume to the show.

Rebel Legion: Endor Base Regional Captain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: