Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=863807eb27f2877d9367678d95eff782Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Help with finger switches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronin677 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject: Help with finger switches Reply with quote

Hi all. Just wondered how you all attach your finger switches for your vocals (if you use the switches). I have 4 finger switches, each about the size of the tip of a finger. I don't know if its best to put them inside the gloves or try to mount them on the outsides somehow. Any thoughts?
gato ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a rollerblade wrist guard and hide the mp3 board under the plastic. I attach the finger switches to it in the desired location. Im actually working on one now and will post the final product when my parts arrive.
gato ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is finished

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: