Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8e50a1561f29190d92f1abf438e240eeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

5/31-6/2- Galaxy Con- RVA- READ FIRST- 1 Fri and Sat left

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Central Virginia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punisha (Tim Allen)
Assistant Membership Officer
Assistant Membership Officer

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:23 pm    Post subject: 5/31-6/2- Galaxy Con- RVA- READ FIRST- 1 Fri and Sat left
Event starting Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:00 pm for 3 days

We have been invited to attend Galaxy Con. We are being given a 10x10 table space for 501st, a 10x10 space for photo backdrop fundraising, and the RL table will be 10x10 beside that. We are to do 3 panels between the 2 groups. The panel times are not set yet. The panels will likely be "Meet the 501st," "Meet the Rebel Legion, " and " Armor 101." They have asked us to be in costume as much as possible. The fundraising will go to a local Cub Scout pack that is very small and rural and needs help with funds for the scouts' activities. I will be at all 3 panels and Stoagie, Quinn, and Amanda will be assisting in the panel set-up and presentations. So basically, we need table coverage, costumed folks to stand in the backdrops for photo ops, a money collector and handlers to help with the lines and directing the crowd. We are only being given 6 free passes for each group for a total of 12. Convention hours are 12-8 Friday, 10-8 Saturday, and 10-6:30 Sunday. So, if you'd like to sign up for a free pass, you will need to commit to working half of your days to the tables or costume duties. Free passes will go to approved costumed members first. If you are a costumed member signing up, one of your duties should be in costume each day. If you sign up for a pass, you must put your hours and duties in the sign-up. Please sign up for 4 hours Friday, 5 hours Saturday, and 4 hours Sunday. I think we will be able to use the same pass for different people on different days, so be sure to turn your free pass back into Stoagie, Amanda, Quinn, Joel, or me if you are unable to attend the next day.

If you are attending with your own bought pass and wish to help out, please post your times and duties too please.

Richmond Convention Center
403 N 3rd St.
Richmond, VA 23219

Tickets:
501st 1/6
Stoagie- ALL WEEKEND

RL 5/6-Friday and Saturday 6/6 Sunday
Tim- ALL WEEKEND
Quinn- ALL WEEKEND
Amanda- ALL WEEKEND
Joel- ALL WEEKEND
Kristina - ALL WEEKEND
Rieko - Sunday

Friday table:
12-2-
2-4
4-6
6-8

Friday Costume:
12-2- Kristina
2-4
4-6
6-8

Friday Costume/Money Handler:
12-2
2-4- Kristina
4-6
6-8

Saturday Table:
10-12
12-2- Kristina
2-4
4-6
6-8-Joy

Saturday Costume:
10-12
12-2
2-4
4-6
6-8

Saturday Costume/Money Handler:
10-12
12-2
2-4- Kristina
4-6
6-8

Sunday Table:
10-12-
12-2
2-4
4-6:30

Sunday Costume:
10-12-Rieko, Joy
12-2- Kristina
2-4

Sunday Costume/Money Handler:
10-12
12-2-Rieko
2-4- Kristina

Last edited by Punisha (Tim Allen) on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
RebelZel (Kristina Schneider)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:25 am    Post subject: Available Reply with quote

I am available and would love to be a part of this event. I am able and willing to work whatever is needed. I would prefer to do costume/money handling since I do not have table experience, but wouldn’t mind working the table either. I prefer between 12-6 all three days, but as I said I am available whenever and can be accommodating if need be. A ticket would be appreciated as well.
mgb1016 (Melissa Branch)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there as Benthic on Saturday, but I already bought my badge when I found out about the con a while ago. I'm still happy to help out with our photo area or at the table. I'm not sure about the exact shifts yet, depends on my photo op time with Alice Cooper that day lol.
ESB Stormtrooper - TK-12189
TFA Kylo Ren - DS-12189
Rieko ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please put me on Sunday. I'll be there all day.
XWingKC (Joy Hargraves)
Terrapin Base CO
Terrapin Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys!! I am already coming Sat and Sun. When I get home I will check times to help you all out!! I have my own ticket.
Approved: Jedi Archivist, Human X Wing Pilot, Twi'lek X Wing Pilot
XWingKC (Joy Hargraves)
Terrapin Base CO
Terrapin Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XWingKC wrote:
Hey guys!! I am already coming Sat and Sun. When I get home I will check times to help you all out!! I have my own ticket.

OK, I'm home. Here's what I'd like to ask if I can help with:

Saturday - Table 6-8PM

Sunday - Costume 10-12 if you need more than one person at a time. I would bring my Jedi Archivist with my Holocron. If not then I'd like to help at the table from 10-12.
Approved: Jedi Archivist, Human X Wing Pilot, Twi'lek X Wing Pilot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Central Virginia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: