Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1ce2a71215c77c6c005a7215054ccfdbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Submission for Costumes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teri1964 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject: Submission for Costumes Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask ... but i'm finding a hard time finding the submission forms. Is there anyone who could/would help me? I have two costumes at the moment to submit and another one when I have the hair mastered.

Thank you in advance!
Teri Smile
RedPanda (Cassandra Faircloth)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Teri!

There should be a link above the big red 'Reminder' header near the top of the forums. The link is called 'My Costumes'. Once you click on that, there is another link titled 'Add A Costume' above your character names. That is where you will go to submit Smile

I hope this helps!

MMCC Canon/Legends Brigade Captain
MMCC Protectors of Lothal Clan Alor'ad
Starhopper ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the top of your screen, under the RL banner and tabs you will find a few lines of text with some links.

Click on this line above:
Register a Costume and Upgrade to Rebel Legion Membership

Which is right above this line, also above: (in bold red letters)
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

This will take you to the submission form.
Teri1964 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your help. My costume was submitted last week so wish me luck!! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: