Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d7aaa2a11573e2b523d3a70e7425e761Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

12/19 & 12/20 - TROS Premiere - Lafayette - Thurs/Fri

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base -> Louisiana Upcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlemac_747 (Michael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: 12/19 & 12/20 - TROS Premiere - Lafayette - Thurs/Fri Reply with quote

Event Name: Rise of Skywalker Premiere

Garrison Event Lead and/or Leads: Jeffrey Corbello

Event Contact: Michael McManus

Venue/Location: The Grand 14 Theatre

Address: 2315 Kaliste Saloom Rd. Lafayette, LA 70508

Day of the week: Thursday & Friday

Event Date: 12/19 & 12/20

Event Start: 6:00 pm both days

Event End: 8:00 pm on 12/19 & 10:00 pm on 12/20

Event Website: www.thegrandtheatre.com

Expected number of attendees: Hundreds

Requested number of characters: As many as possible

Requested character types: All

Secure changing/staging area: We have a decent sized party room that should work out. It has a glass front to it so people will be able to see you getting suited up. I have let you guys use this room in the past and it's worked fine but I just wanted to remind everyone.

Meet up area: Front Porch. Please make sure that everyone stays either to the left or right side of the Box Office in front of the poster cases. We don't want people hanging out right in front of the Box Office and block customers from coming to get tickets. You guys are more than welcome to take turns walking around inside though or even have 1 or 2 stand guard at the door to the auditorium and greet people. Just not everybody at one time since we normally have a big turn out for these troops.

Comments: This will be the last film in the Skywalker Saga! So excited to have you guys out here once again to interact with our guests. They love to see everyone in costume! As always on Thursday I will have a private theater for all of you to be able to watch the movie in. We will do the same deal as we have for the other premieres. Everyone who comes and troops in costume will get a free pass but any extra people that would like to attend with you will need to buy a ticket. I will make sure that you guys get a discounted rate on the tickets though so no worries there. The theater I normally have you guys in only holds about 55-60 comfortably so seating will be limited. Friday night will just be a normal troop no screening or anything like that. Thank you so much for helping us out everybody!

Troopers:
501st - Jeffrey - Tusken - Both Days
501st - Ben - Mechanic/Droid Wrangler - Both Days
Haley - Leia - Both Days
501st -Kenny - Vader - Both Days
GA - Abigail - Jawa - Both Days
501st -Michelle - Imperial Guard - Both Days
501st -Nick - Imperial Gunner - Both Days
501st -Paul - Scout - Thursday Only
501st - Duncan - Tie Reserve
Penny - Ewok - Both Days
Paige - Jawa - Both Days
Dustin - Jedi - Thurs (Maybe)
501st - Victoria - Mara Jade - Thursday

Wranglers:
Stephen (possible)

Last edited by littlemac_747 (Michael) on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Jara Cab (Chip Lechner)
Dagobah Base CO
Dagobah Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: thursday Reply with quote

i will know for certain once it gets closer to the event date, but im planning for thursday
kajunmom212 (Penny Barthlemy)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm planning on both days. Of course, with my little Jawa tagging along.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base -> Louisiana Upcoming Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: