Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=15585ef2474598fd96231b5a4df8948cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello from Edmonton!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belia Darzu ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:27 pm    Post subject: Hello from Edmonton! Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Bianca!

I have been a fan of the Legion for quite some time. I always look forward to seeing you guys at the Calgary Expo. I am making a Endor Commando Leia to get into the Legion.

So far I have completed the pants and poncho. I made it a couple years ago for Calgary Expo, but decided if I get serious and upgrade it, I can join the Legion.

I may need to upgrade the pants, definitely upgrade the belt and get some boots. I did originally make my pocket and blaster holder out of vinyl, but pretty sure it might have to be leather. I am also painting the Donut helmet, but not really sure how to achieve the bullet hole/weathered effect. This is my first painted prop, so it is taking a bit of time.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated! Projects I aspire to for the future are Rebels Ahsoka or Shaak Ti.
Cobalt-60 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome aboard!

this would be a good place to start:
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=687

^^ post your questions (and/or a 'WIP' thread) in this section of the forum,
to get help from your fellow "Leias" -- all your questions will be answered.

hope this helps. cheers!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by, by all means always a great thing to hear with folks making costumes Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: