Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3129befb3a0c519b2ce332a8a8a88647Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

~*Knights of the Jedi Order Detachment Sign Up Thread!*~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 391, 392, 393  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starforge (Jacob Degan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAPITANCESARLOPEZ, RevanRebel, galensolo, jasnoksieznik, Chuck, Guavy, okorren, and SanguineAzure,

Congratulations to all of you on your costumes and welcome to the Knights of the Jedi Order! You are now members of the Rebel Legion's largest detachment (over 2000 members strong!) and as such will be able to participate in elections within the detachment, purchase KJO-exclusive merch, and peruse the KJO's and your Temple's subforums. As a KJO member, you will also be able to collaborate in discussions here on the forums about updates to the costume standards and contribute to formulating new costume standards as they appear in future LFL/Disney sources.

I encourage you to participate in the Jedi Trials incentive program, through which you can earn titles and the right to purchase special patches as a reward for logging every troop you do in a KJO costume! More information on that can be found here. Feel free to also like our Facebook page and join the KJO Social Club!

May the Force be with you!

Regards,
KJO Command Staff
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I would like to join the knights of the Jedi order detachment

Approved Formal Costumes
Jedi Knight Revan
finruiniel (Alana Andrews)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, could I request to join please? I was recently approved with Hero/Battle Rey.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=22627&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49545595542_7752f03761_k.jpg

Thanks!
Pixeldust (Lucy Paulina Sears)
Kessel Base XO
Kessel Base XO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please add my Jakku Rey to KJO Smile

Photo of me with lightsaber
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=23009

Mother of Jawas

RL Approved: Jawa, Jedi, Rey (WIP CW7 Ahsoka)
501st Approved: Jawa, Director Y. Isard, Iden Versio, IOC, IC, TI Rsv

Last edited by Pixeldust (Lucy Paulina Sears) on Sun May 17, 2020 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
justk ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Jakku Rey and I would like to join!

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=18098&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes Smile
TI - 97303 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:45 pm    Post subject: KJO application Reply with quote

Please sign me up!

ghostlightkeeper ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 3:31 am    Post subject: KJO Application Reply with quote

Recently approved and would love to join.

Inevec ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello There I was just registered and would love to join. Thank you for the oppurtunity. Let me know if you need anything else.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=22468&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes
lenny2013 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there. I was just approved with my Jakku Rey costume and have posted photos with my ANH Luke Skywalker saber.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=22741&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes
Starforge (Jacob Degan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pixeldust,

You are already a KJO member!

justk,

Jakuu Rey must have the lightsaber in order to be accepted into the KJO. Can you provide a picture of yourself with the lightsaber?

Thyhadras, finruiniel, TI - 97303, ghostlightkeeper, Inevec, and lenny2013,

Congratulations to all of you on your costumes and welcome to the Knights of the Jedi Order! (And apologies for my slower than usual response time in getting you all added!) You are now members of the Rebel Legion's largest detachment (over 2000 members strong!) and as such will be able to participate in elections within the detachment, purchase KJO-exclusive merch, and peruse the KJO's and your Temple's subforums. As a KJO member, you will also be able to collaborate in discussions here on the forums about updates to the costume standards and contribute to formulating new costume standards as they appear in future LFL/Disney sources.

I encourage you to participate in the Jedi Trials incentive program, through which you can earn titles and the right to purchase special patches as a reward for logging every troop you do in a KJO costume! More information on that can be found here. Feel free to also like our Facebook page and join the KJO Social Club!

Regards,
KJO Command Staff
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE SIGN ME UP
Starforge (Jacob Degan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAE VIA NICO,

Congratulations on the recent formation of your Temple and welcome to the Knights of the Jedi Order! You are now a member of the Rebel Legion's largest detachment (over 2000 members strong!) and as such will be able to participate in elections within the detachment, purchase KJO-exclusive merch, and peruse the KJO's and your Temple's subforums. As a KJO member, you will also be able to collaborate in discussions here on the forums about updates to the costume standards and contribute to formulating new costume standards as they appear in future LFL/Disney sources.

Regards,
KJO Command Staff
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“please sign me up”
Starforge (Jacob Degan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anserik,

Congratulations on the recent formation of your temple and welcome to the Knights of the Jedi Order! You are now a member of the Rebel Legion's largest detachment (over 2000 members strong!) and as such will be able to participate in elections within the detachment, purchase KJO-exclusive merch, and peruse the KJO's and your Temple's subforums. As a KJO member, you will also be able to collaborate in discussions here on the forums about updates to the costume standards and contribute to formulating new costume standards as they appear in future LFL/Disney sources.

Regards,
KJO Command Staff
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justk,

I got your message with a link to a picture of you with your saber, and have now added you as well! Congratulations and welcome to the Knights of the Jedi Order!

Regards,
KJO Command Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 391, 392, 393  Next
Page 388 of 393

Jump to: