Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=95add75e33e6d6c7c096d78f9dd514dcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Generic Jedi hood question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC-Barriss (Natasha W)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:33 pm    Post subject: Generic Jedi hood question Reply with quote

Hey everyone quick question. Are hoods permitted to be attached to the outer tunic, instead of having a full on cloak? I could not see any reference to this.
Thanks

Falcon Base BC - 2019 / current
The Wetched Hive group - 2019 / current
Knight of the Jedi Order - 2019 / current
Saber Guild (SG-649) Alderaan Temple BC - 2019 / current
jasnoksieznik (Michal)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not part of the standard for OT, but part of robe standard. So - as you write - this will be hard to approve without a reference.
I do not know any comics, but I recall, that Jedi Knight II video game had reborn force users with hoods, no cloaks. They were evil, though.
T'Rien (Jay Gurley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My "Sodarien" generic was approved with a hood attached to the outer tunic.
It's extra-wide, and I have to pull it up between the tabards, but it sits on my neck/shoulders/upper back just like a hood on an actual robe.

I work with a local costumer for my soft stuff, but I think she just frankensteined the hood onto the top of the as-usual outer tunic.
I referenced some of the concept art for SWTOR for it with her, since I was also getting short sleeves on the outer tunic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: