Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3f9662e01c6a5ddfd3250ef3b53a960fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

EVENT: Visalia School Fundraiser Oct. 11 (Sat)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Derek on becoming an official RL member Smile Just in time for an event in your area!

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruzer wrote:
Hi, I'm Bette, Barry, and Derek's friend, Lorenzo. I'm the one with the EP2 Clone Pilot suit. I'm not a member here, but I currently have an application in with the 501st. Here is a link to my costume, and if you'll have me, I'd be more than happy to participate from 1-3 p.m.
Smile
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2341228200032703677CJZluV

Hi Lorenzo - the Rebel Legion accepts Ep II Clone pilots too Wink Just figured I'd throw it out there. You can always add it to your profile here too since you are already signed up for our boards.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Cruzer (Lorenzo)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay_Dee wrote:

Hi Lorenzo - the Rebel Legion accepts Ep II Clone pilots too Wink Just figured I'd throw it out there. You can always add it to your profile here too since you are already signed up for our boards.

Thank's for the invitation. I've submitted my application and pic for RL membership, so hopefully the right people will consider it sometime soon.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruzer wrote:
Kay_Dee wrote:

Thank's for the invitation. I've submitted my application and pic for RL membership, so hopefully the right people will consider it sometime soon.

Oh good! We just got some new Clone LCJs added to the team so I think your costume approval will be in good hands. One of them is an endor base member! (Jschlosser)

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Master--Kenobi (Kim Leigh)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to the newest members of RL!!!

*UPDATE*

Sorry I've been away, we had a death in our family. Our cousin did transition, and things have been a bit hetic.

I'm also going to be AFK for a few days due to some surgery (heading out for it now). As for now, the school is ESTATIC to have us (talked to them yesterday). They will be supplying safe, secure changing areas, water, and whatever else we feel that we might need.

Right now it looks like everyone who has asked is good to go. I'll get the formal update on in a few days.

Thanks

Kim
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim, will you be updating to include Bette, Barry and Derek on this list? She signed up quite a while back. I don't see them listed in your first post. Derek is now RL approved.

Barry/Crazy Old Wizard-Old Ben Kenobi
Bette/Mother Tusken-Female Tusken
Derek- Jedi

Thanks,

Kathy

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Master--Kenobi (Kim Leigh)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay_Dee wrote:
Kim, will you be updating to include Bette, Barry and Derek on this list? She signed up quite a while back. I don't see them listed in your first post. Derek is now RL approved.

Barry/Crazy Old Wizard-Old Ben Kenobi
Bette/Mother Tusken-Female Tusken
Derek- Jedi

Thanks,

Kathy

YES! That's why I put that EVERYBODY who has asked is good to go. Just with the death, I haven't had time to do a formal update. So, yes, they have been good to go since day one! Very Happy Mr. Green
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master--Kenobi wrote:

YES! That's why I put that EVERYBODY who has asked is good to go. Just with the death, I haven't had time to do a formal update. So, yes, they have been good to go since day one! Very Happy Mr. Green

OK, I wasn't sure. Sorry Sad

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Cruzer (Lorenzo)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm truely sorry to hear about your loss, Kim. Sad

As for this event, I'm going to go ahead and participate from the 501st side due to a minor setback with my RL application. Apparently, RL needs more photo documentation than the 501st in my case. Very Happy Love it! Bang Head Mr. Green
But I do hope to be there as a clonetrooper.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruzer wrote:

As for this event, I'm going to go ahead and participate from the 501st side due to a minor setback with my RL application. Apparently RL needs more photo documentation than the 501st in my case. Very Happy Love it! Bang Head Mr. Green

Oh no, sorry to hear they need more photos than the 501st. That's a new one! Usually it's the other way around. I'm sorry if it's discouraged you. Maybe RL is just trying to be ultra thorough now for some reason? I just hope they don't go overboard... since it does start to back fire when they make it too complicated for people to join. Maybe once Jschlosser is back in town we can ask him what that's all about since he's one of the new LCJ's, but obviously not handling your application while he's out of town.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Cruzer (Lorenzo)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, it's fine. It's funny and grand at the same time. The person that contacted me, Brian, has been awesome...so no worries there. It's just that more than likely I won't suit up again until this event, so I'll take the necessary additional picture at that time. tk I'm still looking forward to joining...and even talked to either an XO or CO of one of the California legions this past weekend at LegoLand about my possible interest in a Hoth rebel costume. I look forward to it.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruzer wrote:
Oh no, it's fine. I'm still looking forward to joining...and even talked to either an XO or CO of one of the California legions this past weekend at LegoLand about my possible interest in a Hoth rebel costume. I look forward to it.

Ah, OK. Perhaps you spoke with Donna or Greggor from Sunrider Base Smile

Yeah, we need more Hoth costumes too! You don't see those too often.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Mother Tusken ()

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry to hear about your cousin, Kim.

I hope the surgery is nothing important and all goes well.

I spoke to Will on Monday at the Force Unleashed event and he said that he would be happy to do Vader. I don't know if he was going to sign up on the 501st boards or not, but I thought I would give you a heads up in that matter.

Liz has still not confirmed but I will let you know or I might even get her to post. Very Happy She keeps forgetting her password. Rolling Eyes

If you need any help with this event just let me know as I will be glad to help.

Bette

Lorenzo, we can always take pictures at the meeting on Saturday. Razz And it was probably Donna you spoke to about the Hoth as she was thinking about doing a group costume project.

Last edited by Mother Tusken () on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Cruzer (Lorenzo)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Betty, yep, it was Donna. Very nice lady.
And perfect, it's been a life long dream of mine to sip green tea in front of Starbucks while in clone pilot armor.Wink
I think it's nice of you to offer to help with this event since it's happening just down the street from you. I may have a Hyperfirm gaffi stick for you by then! Tuskin Tell the Wizard to get started on that blade.

Kim, am I right in assuming this is a no blaster event? How about lightsabers...or gaffi sticks for that matter?
Mother Tusken ()

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo hoo Gaffi stick! That would be so great to have one by that time. I will tell the Wizard to get started. mindtrick

So tea in the Clone Pilot is good-to-go. Laughing That would made a wonderful picture.

My best friend in High School lived right down the street from the school and we used to spend time in the park next to the school most weekends. And yes, it is only a mile or so from our house so this will be a change although the Kids Camp was really less them half a mile from us. This could be a sign of more events in our area.

I just want this to be successful and from the list on the CCG boards we are doing well.

See you Saturday.

Bette
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: