Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=23ee59250f3bb47e62c51fd64331d553Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Shevacon Feb 27th, 28, March 1st 2009, Roanoke VA: Completed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (7)

(1)

(3)

User Registered Confirmed
JennFaerealityTue Nov 04, 2008 5:45 amTue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 am
Bouri-PlwelTue Nov 04, 2008 8:17 amTue Nov 04, 2008 8:17 am
tetmatekFri Nov 14, 2008 4:07 amSat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 pm
Koda VonnorTue Dec 09, 2008 12:42 am
6829Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:08 pm
JediMistressDragonMon Jan 19, 2009 8:07 pm
Atragian KaceThu Feb 19, 2009 8:02 pm
Jon-Ari_KenobiWed Dec 10, 2008 3:22 pm
eskyleMon Dec 08, 2008 12:50 am
JadaSat Jan 10, 2009 3:41 pm
ShivanndMon Feb 16, 2009 4:03 am
JennFaereality (Jennifer DePaola)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivannd wrote:
What do you need?
I have the Rebel Legion Activity book for kids and I have the costume binder that I took to NYCC last year.
I just need to find out if there have been any additions to the binder and I can print them out.

That sounds great so far. I have the kids activity book pdf too, and was planning on printing some of those out, but if you already have some printed - that works too.

The costume binder is great. I would check with Dee about the updates... not sure exactly if there is anything, but I know she was taking care of it so far.

Umm... I was working on kind of a slideshow of photos to have on the laptop for display on the table, to show off some of our member's great costumes and some of the past events we've attended and participated in.

Then there is the presentation for the meet&greet - I am still trying to track down that file, and have a lead as to who may have it, but I'm not sure if it's current or not, but hopefully it is. So once I see it, we'll go from there. I *think* it might be a powerpoint file, if so, might need to see about getting it put into a different format. I'm not a MSoffice/powerpoint girl... so I don't own those programs. Smile

Someone mentioned they could offer some patches for display - which I'm working on getting a case to put them in so they don't grow legs and walk off the table. haha! Very Happy

I'm open to any ideas anyone else might have, or if they have anything they'd like to contribute.

Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have PowerPoint and Office so if you find it you can forward it on to me and I can view it and then turn it into a PDF.
Let me know what else you find that you might want

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivannd wrote:
I have PowerPoint and Office so if you find it you can forward it on to me and I can view it and then turn it into a PDF.
Let me know what else you find that you might want

That's great... thanks! Very Happy I'll be in touch.

Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to Dee, and she said that they had some powerpoint files, but they were mostly outdated or had CIV logos on them. I think she is going to possibly find something we could use as a template to base a new one off of. Joel, if you'd like to offer anything for it... that would be great... I'm all ears. Smile

I went to the Dec. meeting for Shevacon this past Sunday (14th) and gave them an update on our attendance total so far. The first 5 of the membership/passes are already comped, but in order to get the $20 group rate for everyone else - we need at least 9 more members in attendance before or on Dec. 30th with the $. I'll check with Gina (con-chair) just to be sure or see if anything else can be worked out. But the longer we wait... the higher the prices will be.

Also, I know that we will probably have enough people for the Meet&Greet panel, but I still need to know a definite answer if we think the costuming panel is feasible. It's later in the evening, and I still haven't heard for sure if anyone, besides myself, is planning on still being there at that time. It would be nice, but if we don't have the members.. then we'll cancel it. No worries. I just need to know so they can fill that spot with something else on their schedule so we don't cause any schedule issues/conflicts for them. Very Happy

Please let me know if there are any questions Smile

JediMistressDragon ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I offer myself, but they may have me doing author panels, so I couldn't promise this.
JMD (Pamela K. Kinney)
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JennFaereality wrote:
I talked to Dee, and she said that they had some powerpoint files, but they were mostly outdated or had CIV logos on them. I think she is going to possibly find something we could use as a template to base a new one off of. Joel, if you'd like to offer anything for it... that would be great... I'm all ears. Smile

I went to the Dec. meeting for Shevacon this past Sunday (14th) and gave them an update on our attendance total so far. The first 5 of the membership/passes are already comped, but in order to get the $20 group rate for everyone else - we need at least 9 more members in attendance before or on Dec. 30th with the $. I'll check with Gina (con-chair) just to be sure or see if anything else can be worked out. But the longer we wait... the higher the prices will be.

Also, I know that we will probably have enough people for the Meet&Greet panel, but I still need to know a definite answer if we think the costuming panel is feasible. It's later in the evening, and I still haven't heard for sure if anyone, besides myself, is planning on still being there at that time. It would be nice, but if we don't have the members.. then we'll cancel it. No worries. I just need to know so they can fill that spot with something else on their schedule so we don't cause any schedule issues/conflicts for them. Very Happy

Please let me know if there are any questions Smile

Let me get in touch with Dee and have her send me the PPT files.
If there is something specific that you would want to include in the presentation, please email the files to me and i will see what I can incorporate.
thanks and looking forward to this

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joel... Smile I am going to be working on the presentation this week, so I'll probably be emailing you soon to help with that... just a heads up. Very Happy

Also there have been updates made to the first post... so everyone, please go check it out. Time in dwindling down! Smile

tetmatek (Eddie Woodmancy)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will help where I can. I am doing a few 501st activities; but should have plenty time to help.
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone... I appreciate any and all help that is offered. Very Happy

Bouri-Plwel (Rick Bouwhuis)
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel and I have been talking about details for the RL/FB panel we are doing....we should discuss also Jenn ASAP.

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's getting close to the event and some of the details are starting to fall into place.

Rick, Joel... I need to get in touch with you guys about the panel. If you wanna call, email, or whatever... just let me know. We need to get our ducks in a row for everything. Laughing

I hope more FB members (and fellow bases) can make it... it's a lot of fun! Very Happy

Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will see Rick on Thursday and we will chat on the drive up about what our plans are.
When we get back on the 8th I will PM you with what we discussed and go from there.
Rick....feel free to jump in anytime if you already have thoughts

Joel Webne
Legion XO
Legion XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well............I might have some bad news now guys............ Shocked

Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regards to Sheva or NY....ummmm Confused

Joel Webne
Legion XO
Legion XO

Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheva......there is a slight possibility I have to travel to L.A. on business that week and won't be back until Saturday. I will know for sure about mid month. But I am planning as if I am still going right now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: