Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=07ef8ff86439d35463d5fdf622ac31ffMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introduce yourself here!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jumptor1a wrote:
Copy that. Thank you.

I should have given you his PM link: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2170
Colttos (Andrew Clark)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I was just about to ask for a link. Smile
ibejedi (Heather Tanner)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Brand new and starting from scratch Reply with quote

Hi Everyone! I'm Heather and I'm located in Gilbert. I'm brand new to the costuming world, but a lifelong SW fan who's always dreamed of playing dress up Smile

I met a couple of you at the Mesa Police Family Day back in February and you encouraged me to sign up...so here I am! I'm currently researching and hoping to start work on a TFA General Leia costume - no pics yet. As I said, I'm brand new to this, so any help, advice, etc. is welcomed!!

Looking forward to joining you all and this exciting world! Very Happy
CaptSolo77 (Brian)
Mos Eisley Base XO
Mos Eisley Base  XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the madhouse Heather!!

Excited to have you and look forward to seeing what you come up with. The Costume Standards for General Leia were recently passed and approved so be sure to check them out.

"I may not be Han Solo, but I play him in real life."
ibejedi (Heather Tanner)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brian! I've been stalking the forums and net since February waiting to see what they would be (so I could figure out if I could pull it off!) Laughing
stardancer1914 (Star Dancer)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Brand new and starting from scratch Reply with quote

ibejedi wrote:
Hi Everyone! I'm Heather and I'm located in Gilbert. I'm brand new to the costuming world, but a lifelong SW fan who's always dreamed of playing dress up Smile

I met a couple of you at the Mesa Police Family Day back in February and you encouraged me to sign up...so here I am! I'm currently researching and hoping to start work on a TFA General Leia costume - no pics yet. As I said, I'm brand new to this, so any help, advice, etc. is welcomed!!

Looking forward to joining you all and this exciting world! Very Happy

Hey Heather glad you found us! I am the jedi you spoke with at family day. If you need help I am in Mesa.

• United Citizens of the Galactic Republic DCO 2016 to present
  • UCGR - DXO 2015
  • Legion Costume Judge - Jedi & Rebel Supporters
  • Mos Eisley Base - Grand Canyon State

Your past is who you are today so move forward and don't look back
Tcman27 ()

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Everyone, I'm Tanner. I've met a few of you at different troops around the valley as a handler for the mercs. Also met a few of you over the weekend at PCC. I live in the paradise valley area of Phoenix and Currently working on my Endor Trooper build. Hope to meet more of you and look forward to joining you soon with an approved build.

-Tanner
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Tanner. Be sure to contact fleettrooper (Lee Kester) as he can help you with your costume

• UCGR - DXO 2015

TerraRey ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
I'm from Scottsdale, I just sent in my application today and I'm so excited! Not only is this my first submission but my first full costume I've ever made! I hope I'll be trooping with you guys soon!
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TerraRey wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm from Scottsdale, I just sent in my application today and I'm so excited! Not only is this my first submission but my first full costume I've ever made! I hope I'll be trooping with you guys soon!

Welcome!
sirgareth85 (Gareth Ortiz-Timpson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:20 pm    Post subject: Introduction! Reply with quote

Hi all from Tucson!
My name is Gareth, I have met a few of you in person, but thought I should introduce myself here! I just submitted a Death Star Duel Luke Skywalker for judgement in order to become a full member. Hope to be able to join you guys in all the great stuff you do:)
My the force be with you!
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduction! Reply with quote

sirgareth85 wrote:
Hi all from Tucson!
My name is Gareth, I have met a few of you in person, but thought I should introduce myself here! I just submitted a Death Star Duel Luke Skywalker for judgement in order to become a full member. Hope to be able to join you guys in all the great stuff you do:)

Yay! Another Tucson member coming!

• UCGR - DXO 2015

thatsMISTERwookiee (Jack Smith)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Introduction! Reply with quote

sirgareth85 wrote:
Hi all from Tucson!

Live long and prosper, Gareth. Wink
Skirge66 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I figured it was high time to make a RL post, I have so many great Rebel friends here that I have met through my time with the Dune Sea Garrison. My name is Scott, over the last 3 years I have played as a Sandtrooper, a TIE pilot, and most recently Boba Fett with the 501st Legion. I am very excited to say I am very close now to finally having a Rebel Legion costume. I am close to being able to submit pictures for my ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi (super big thank you to Tonia). I look forward to being able to play and troop directly with all my awesome Rebel Legion friends (or I prefer to call family).

May the Force be with you all...always

Cool
ubohica (Chris Fultz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!
So, I live in Phoenix/Scottsdale area. I have been kicking around the idea of building a wookie cosplay for about a year or so.

Several years ago I was at the fiesta bowl parade with the kids and saw a few of you in the parade. I thought then, That is really cool.

Fast forward to last weekend. I went to the gameon in Mesa with my son who dressed up as a character I don't even know. I made his head from scratch and thought again, I enjoy this i need a project.

At the convention, I met a lot of great people, saw a bunch of amazing costumes and even saw a Star Wars proposal on the stage.

I decided that i will build my wookie. This Friday I'm buying the netting for my undersuit and some stilts well because I'm only 5'11"... LOL

I'm a retired peace officer and I only work P/T to keep me busy. So Time isn't an issue. I'll be learning to sew which doesn't worry me. I have a machine so It shouldn't be too hard. I am nervous about the head. So when I get to there, I'll probably cry for help ...lol

I just don't know if I should make a Chewie or something else? If you guys have a few good active Chewie's then I have no problem making someone else. any suggestions?

Chris Dance Chewie

"Life is an endless series of train-wrecks with only brief, commercial-like breaks of happiness."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: