Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e22bba7243eb9893eaa4b074c15e639eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introduce yourself here!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomad Angie (Angie Rivera)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome everyone!
Base Membership Officer 2017
Killer_Ewok ()

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Greetings All. Reply with quote

Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here... wait.. no... wrong show...

Hi there - I'm Jeff - I'm a long time member of the Phoenix Fan Force (now defunct) and a first generation fan of the SW film. Back when there was only one movie. And it was Star Wars. None of this new-fangled "A New Hope" stuff... And I like the rest of them too, except for Phantom Menace. :-D

That being said, it's been a life long passion of mine, a new universe filled with possibilities.

I'm currently in production of a tusken raider costume - along with (shortly thereafter) an X-Wing pilot. I know a bunch of folks that are on here already (Mike L, Brenda and Joel C, Angie R, Bill B, the infamous Zoo, Chainsaw... the list goes on and on) - but I figure that when I'm told it's time to go or get off the pot, I had better come up with a costume. So here we are.

Looking forward to future shenanigans, mirth and mayhem with you all.

Jeff Siegel
Rebel Big Gulp (Christopher Gilb)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Currently working on Willrow Hood/Rebel Pilot! Reply with quote

Hey everyone!

I'm sure a bunch of you know me as "Big Gulp" in the 501st Legion's Dune Sea Garrison! I am currently trying to put together a Willrow Hood first for approval then move on to a Rebel Pilot for starters! Any advice, links, and guidance would be most appreciated! Very excited to be a part of both groups!

So far I have a few links to some things but if anyone has a helpful link or way for me to at least find an approvable orange jumpsuit and Jack Boots size 13 it would be immensely appreciated!

Thank you all for the warm welcome already and I'm excited to get started!

May the Force be with you! [/u]
stardancer1914 (Star Dancer)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Currently working on Willrow Hood/Rebel Pilot! Reply with quote

Rebel Big Gulp wrote:
Hey everyone!

I'm sure a bunch of you know me as "Big Gulp" in the 501st Legion's Dune Sea Garrison! I am currently trying to put together a Willrow Hood first for approval then move on to a Rebel Pilot for starters! Any advice, links, and guidance would be most appreciated! Very excited to be a part of both groups!

So far I have a few links to some things but if anyone has a helpful link or way for me to at least find an approvable orange jumpsuit and Jack Boots size 13 it would be immensely appreciated!

Thank you all for the warm welcome already and I'm excited to get started!

May the Force be with you! [/u]

Post any questions you have in the rebel supporters forum under the classic movies thread. We have a whole detachment of Willrows that can help with questions and I can help with most.

• United Citizens of the Galactic Republic DCO 2016 to present
  • UCGR - DXO 2015
  • Legion Costume Judge - Jedi & Rebel Supporters
  • Mos Eisley Base - Grand Canyon State

Your past is who you are today so move forward and don't look back
JohnMorog ()

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Rebel Commando Reply with quote

Hello everyone, my name is Caleb. I go by John Morog as my character name. I've lived in AZ my whole life. Building this type of costume has been a dream for a long time and I'm really excited it's finally coming together!! I'm the process of building an Endor Rebel Trooper. I have most everything. I'm finishing my helmet, and the last big thing that needs done is the vest... then just a few little things and I'll be submitting my gear for approval! I look forward to Mee some of you and whatnot in he future.
fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: introduce Reply with quote

Hello John. welcome. I cant wait to see your Endor commando Smile
War009 (William R)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all I'm War009 aka William R the crazy tie pilot you all love and jokes around with everyone on troops.
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello William!!
CaptSolo77 (Brian)
Mos Eisley Base XO
Mos Eisley Base  XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War009 wrote:
Hello all I'm War009 aka William R the crazy tie pilot you all love and jokes around with everyone on troops.

Glad you've seen the light and come over to the right side!! Hope to see you added to the roster soon.

"I may not be Han Solo, but I play him in real life."
amethaul ()

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Recently applied Reply with quote

Hello all. I'm Michael Houlihan and I was recently at the Phoenix Comic Con. I got to hang out with many of those who were up in the Hall of Heroes/Mos Eisley area. I also attended a "what we do" event on the first day which really convinced me to attempt to join, to have fun and bring joy to others with our passions. So I've submitted my Luke Skywalker (TFA) costume for review.

Very much looking forward to more events with you all.

Last edited by amethaul () on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome amethaul!

Your costume looks very spot on. I am particularly impressed on how you recreated the mechanical hand.

Now it's up to the Legion Costume Judges to determine if your costume meets our standards.
kultrshok ()

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy, I am Zoe Mora. I have a Tie Reservist application in with the 501st and mostly do a lot of work with the Mando's. I am currently working on a Jawa for the Rebel Legion, and am looking forward to hanging out with everyone from all the different groups.
Mikimiki ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Hi my name is Michela Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Michela an Italian costplayer. Having dressed in medieval dresses and Star Trek I have come to the Rebel Legion and I like your seriousness and accuracy. I'd like to make Sheltay Retrac's dress but I find it harder to put on the fabric. I would like to speak with the judges of the competent custodians to ask for their clarifications. In the site I'm moving a bit with difficulty also because of the language. I greet you and thank you so much for every possible help. May the force be with you! Mr. Green
Tydirium_Crewmember ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm T.J. Prosise, regularly a TIE Pilot with DSG. Just submitted a Y-Wing Pilot (ANH) yesterday. Looking forward to trooping with you guys and meeting more of you!
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi T.J.!

Hope you join our ranks soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: