Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5520575d373ec342dd119fb66bb56cd4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Original Trilogy Screening - Santa Cruz - Jan 15, 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taeriel ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Original Trilogy Screening - Santa Cruz - Jan 15, 2010 Reply with quote

I'm sorry for the extremely short notice, but I just found out about this myself this afternoon.

Please note this is NOT an official RL event, since we do not have time to research the screening to verify if it is Lucasfilm approved or not. However, I did want to let people know about it in case anyone would like to attend as individuals. It sounds like fun, and they're even asking people to come in costume!

The Santa Cruz Guerilla Drive In is showing the Original Trilogy this evening, Friday Jan 15. The start time is listed as 6pm, though I don't know if that is movie or activity start time. The following is copied from their website:

Friday January 15th, 6:00pm
SubRosa, 703 Pacific Ave
Downtown Santa Cruz

Please note the early time! Come in costume!

STAR WARS. What more can we say? The three good ones, before George Lucas turned into a corporate droid. Come in costume so you can prove you are the bigger geek than anyone else. Bring your Star Wars action figures for the participatory shadow puppet show.

PLUS fantastic shorts, a shadow puppet show, and a star wars disco dance party.

BRING pillows, blankets, Star Wars action figures, and snacks to share. Donations are greatly appreciated and directly support the project.

SANTA CRUZ GUERILLA DRIVE-IN is an outdoor movie theater under the stars that springs up in the fields and industrial wastelands. Beyond showing great movies and bringing a broad community together, part of our mission is helping reclaim public space and transforming our urban environment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: