Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f8a1fd398b429c519d04e8ad52dfe808Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Show off your lightsaber
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kescajil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

There's a "Show off your Helmet" thread in the pilot section, but I couldn't find an equivalent one in the jedi section. If I'm mistaken just delete this thread. I'm not talking about copies of screen sabers, I was hoping to see people's unique custom/home made ones.
Kescajil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Here's mine. (I didn't want to be first)

Rebelhawk (Jason Schreck)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Well i just got the basis for my first light sabers today. I got 4 flash handles off ebay. None are the exact models used in the movies but i do have some ideas for using some of the available conversion kits or parts of them atleast to make my iwn saber design i will post pictures as i get to work on them.
NoslenLRac ()

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Here's mine... I have two... basically the same design, but in single and double formats.  I am working on getting acrylic blades for them right now.

Yeah... I know it's a small photo.  I need to get a digital camera!

Reklaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Here is mine!

Doright ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Here is one I just finished for a friend.

http://www.dougie-doright.com/sabers/FS002.jpg

As far as my Personal saber I am going with this one below for now but I do have a similar one to the one above in progeress for my personal saber.

JediKai ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

All very nice and unique weapons.

Here's my latest, and current favorite:

and my first one, made without using power tools:

Jauhzmynn ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

I haven't made one since I hadn't a dremel yet.  I do have to purchases sabers from a very accomplsihed sabresmith.:-)

They are of the "Echelon, and Fury" styles.

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

These are all custom made EL hilts:
(Since the original post, I had a unique Lightsaber built and these have found new homes...)

Both of these currently owned by Arsinoe.

Luke ROTJ is currently owned by Roguesolo.

*EDIT to fix picture links

Last edited by JediXXL (Gil Guemes) on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jauhzmynn ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Whoa, nice.
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Mine is a Larbel HK Obi-Wan Kenobi TPM replica.............Love that thing more then anything....well almost

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MonJas ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Here are the two I made, The lower one is the one I usually carry

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
donsolo ()

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Here's the one I've bee working on:

it's still a hollow pipe though. I need to make an emitor and an end cap with a D-ring on it.
Jeffrek Ul-Tor (Phil Higgins)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Heres the one I designed for my own use

Its an El sabre with a lightech sound module fitted into the pommel area.  The mesh was designed to vent the sound.

donsolo ()

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

ooo, cool! that's a pretty high end lookin' saber you got there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 1 of 57

Jump to: