Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9e765613604f574084daef8453c908e1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Show off your lightsaber
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doright ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

That's an awesome saber!

Here is one I made for a friend.

And this one.. I messed up the grips on a bit and am going to be redoing it

jedimom ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

No way am I gonna put my icky old saber uphere after looking at all those! I call mine "primitive style" cause I made it myslef and I have no talent LOL. If you reallywant to see it, it's on my TJA page:

http://www.thejediassembly.com/viewmem.php?viewmem=Cor-Al%20Gelkar

Not a very good picture I know, but it's not a very good saber... but it looks okay hanging on my belt and it fooled a 3-year-old

skywalker kid_91

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

To some people this may sound a bit stupid but, a friend and I are planning on making a real working lightsaber. We have started on the planing and have come up with some great ideas which stick to the makings of the lightsabers in the movies. We have come up with a power source but are not sure whether it will work. I am going to be the one building the custom lightsaber for the experiments which I designed myself but I have not of yet started making it.
Haru Windsong ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Check out mine at my website (www.caryconder.com) under the Gallery/Costumes

NoslenLRac ()

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Don't worry about if you think your saber is poor.  Heck, I still feel proud of mine.  Remember, building your own lightsaber is a coming-of-age skill for jedi.  My pics above are my 4th and 5th models.  I still have my first one.  It's really cheap looking!

Impressive sabers, everyone!

Tramp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

You can check out mine at Jedi Crusade in the Character and Costume Pics section.

Yroc Yar (Cory Parker)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

here's mine , well it's really my wife's . made by  "ahhnuld" a.k.a. ,Guy at www.thesaberworks.com . it's alluminum that has been nickel plated .

donsolo ()

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

ooooo shiney!
Jauhzmynn ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

All are nice.:-)

Here's one of my sabres. A friend off another costuming group sold me his.  I got a green blade for it. 

http://www.parksabers.com/fury.html 

This is my other one. Mine  a teal blade.

http://www.parksabers.com/echelon.html

Doright ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

I wanted an OT feel Saber to wear with my Xwing pilot costume and came across this baby on Ebay. Its a fantastic saber that's modeled after Obiwan's ANH saber which is my favorite Saber so I thought that fit nicely.. I added some Orings to it when I got it and I am planning on weathering it a bit.

I didn't build it but then there is no way I could make something this awesome myself.

And for effect.. I decided this Saber will have a green blade. Smile

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Finally! The Dos-Equis EL Lightsaber... It's inspired by the Pepsi-Mace Windu / Kit Fisto design:

*Edit to fix picture links

Last edited by JediXXL (Gil Guemes) on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Jauhzmynn ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

Hehhee  LOL, That'll teach the IT guys from getting weird.  Caption for the phorograph."Ok bub, don't even THINK of Loading WIndows ME on that machine."
donsolo ()

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

lol... the guy in the corner looks concerned Smile
James Kenobi 1138 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

I went straignt Canon with my Saber, since my costume is ANH Obi-Wan...

Kr0nk ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Show off your lightsaber Reply with quote

I just hacked up some plexiglass I had laying around so I thought I would show some of mine off.  At the bottom is my Padawan (hardware) saber, middle is my Knight (custom machined) saber, and top is my Master (Parks EL) saber.  I'm hoping to replace the Parks with a custom EL someday...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 2 of 57

Jump to: