Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=10eb6fed53adecae59d08b8b7404c836Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mountain Base & Garrison Joint Ops
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Mountain Base & Garrison Joint Ops Reply with quote

As most of you are aware, our relationship with MG has not been ideal lately.

I have noticed some of the events that were joint ops in the past are not at this time around. As a reminder, PLEASE do not ask MG about having the rebels at this event. If the point person or vendor wants rebels to attend, the event(s) will be posted in their Joint Ops section.

Also PLEASE do not show up in a Rebel Only Costume in an event that is not listed in the Joint Ops section.

Thank you for your participation in this request and keeping the peace between the two clubs.

Hugh

Last edited by Banzai (Hugh Coffman) on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Obey Wann (William Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilco. Thumbs up

Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was placed today (September 25, 2011 ~10:30PM) in the MG joint ops section message from the MB CO:

This thread was created by the MG CO for the Mountain Base CO to communicate to the MG members. I just wanted to inform the MG of the new MB Council as of October 1st. I wasn’t inspecting my words to be defined. We all know some words and phrases have several meanings. Depending on how the word or phrase is use dictates the definition. I could of used another phrase to describe a non-calendar year but I chose fiscal year.

I will not make any general statement because I know it is not all the MG/MB members that are causing these areas of concerns. There are those like myself that just want to troop and have a great time. It doesn’t matter if the person is trooping as an imperial, rebel, mando, droid, etc. I just like to see lots of troopers trooping and having a great time. I also know that is not the case for some though.

I can only speak about my own experiences these past few months since becoming a dual member, becoming the PRO for the MB and now their BCO. It is not the same as to when I was just a MG member. Since my personal goals is to do what I can to stop this conflict and continue trooping as a 501st MG and a RL MB member, I will just leave it at that.

As the current MB CO, I will not be using this thread for any reason after this post. Any contact as the MB CO to the MG will be done by a PM to the MG CO and XO. It will be up to them if the message is to be passed to the MG member. It will also be up to them/CS if they want to closed/lock this thread. I hope maybe in the future things will be different to how they are now. FYI: The notice I posted here was a list of the incoming MB Council as of October 1st. It is in the MB public section if any MG members would like to know who they are.

I would like us to all troop like I first joined, all having a great time. MB Rebels, please do not response to any comments you view as a hit to the rebels. Please PM me and I will contact the MG CO about it. There may be changes and then again maybe not. What I do not want to see is the posting that is happening there coming over here. We do not have restrictions on where to post like the MG has and I believe that is because we do not need it. Please lets keep it that way and enjoy trooping in whatever costume you prefer.

Other the other side of the coin, I want to thank all the MB members for not initiating any anti-MG statements. If you write something down and then say you didn’t mean it, why write it down the first place. If it truly is an error, apologize. We are all human, aren’t we?

Last edited by Banzai (Hugh Coffman) on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like relations between the RL and 501st are going south again. We need to be very careful about how we react, and how we respond to things --especially on "their" forums.

I'm going to repost somethign that I said in the "How to increase the RL presence" thread, as I think it applies to our current situation:

Quote:
It us up to us to be the ambassadors of the Rebel Legion. We are the recruiters. We are the face of the RL. Let's make sure that we are putting our best face forward, even towards the local 501st. And the media. And everyone else.

I know that at times I have been guilty of being oversensitive to anti-Rebel sentiments at the MG forums. But I am trying to let it slide, and I'm begging all of us Rebels to do the same. Let's not give any of the anti-Rebel crowd any ammunition to use against us. We need to be the "Good Guys" and not the "whiny farm boys".

We need to remember that in the current environment, anything that any RL member says can and will be used against us --all of us who wear a Rebel costume. And it can make relations worse.

So let's all do our part to be the good guys --ones who troop things without complaint. Without causing drama. Without raising a fuss. Whether it's online, or before, during and after a troop, we need to be ambassadors for the Rebel Legion --not proselytizing for the Rebel Legion, not recruiting, just showing an example of a good trooper who doesn't cause a fuss. Because if we don't, it might get to the point where joint ops might not be so joint....

Thanks. Smile

Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To MB members who are also MG members,

If a non-MB member creates a thread for an event in the MG Joint Ops section (and thank you for inviting the rebels) and you noticed the event is not in the MB site, please take the effort to PM the BXO or myself so we may post the event in the MB site. I would like to give all the events equal time on the MB side.

If you are the one creating the thread, please do not forget to access to the MB public or private sites and create it there too. Your cooperation will greatly be appreciated and this will help in the true spirit of Joint Ops.
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved here from another thread. Originally dated Jan 13th, 2012.

Please read before seeking events for trooping:

To my knowledge, MG has not informed any member of MB in the past ‘before-hand’ regarding joint ops but it seems the reverse of this practice is not acceptable to the PPSL. I have not heard of any concerns from the MHSL and SRSL (or MGCS on their behalf).
At the request of the MGCO going forward, any RL member (including dual members) looking for a troop event where the 501st would add value to the RL troop must contact the appropriate SL before mentioning the 501st (Make sure you mention you are representing the RL only). I have in turn requested the same common courtesy from the MG. But after further thought, I do not see any reason for MG to contact MB regarding participating with them in a troop. We are honored the MG trooper thought of us for the event. If a member of the RL contacted the event coordinator already, the coordinator would mention it and we move on. We, the members of the RL MB are a bunch of people with a common love of Star Wars who likes to have fun and troop at event(s). A possible thought for the reason behind this complaint by the current-PPSL is something we the members of the RL MB are not.

I have always wished for a harmonious relationship between MB and MG, similar to the MB/RMFF and MB/DRG relationship. This seems to be a slow process with the MG due to some of its members.

To the members of MG who thinks of the RL as part of the Star Wars Costume community, THANK YOU.
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please remember to do what is in the best interested for the event, with the event coordinator’s approval. Make the event the best event the coordinator organized because the rebels were there. Also remember to thank those who thought of us too.
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Events that include both 501st and Rebel Legion membership activity represents both clubs regardless of who the host organization may be. With that relationship, Joint Ops events will recognize the charter guidelines of both groups and require equal respect and treatment of members within each club.

All troopers participating in Joint Ops events will be held accountable under both club membership codes of conduct regardless of what costume an individual member may be wearing. Membership standing and sanctions for one club will pertain to both clubs during all Joint Ops ventures, however if any code of conduct comes into question during a Joint Ops event, formal disciplinary action will be handled by the club of which the member's costume participation represents. In any case in which the individual costume and membership represents both the 501st and Rebel Legions simultaneously, charges may be pursued by both organizations.

The 501st Legion charter is located here: http://www.501st.com...k/LegionCharter

The Rebel Legion charter is located here: http://www.rebellegi...out_charter.php

This is a declaration which is agreed upon by the Command leadership of the 501st Legion Mountain Garrison and the Rebel Legion Mountain Base.

*Thanks to the MG CO for writing this.
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex posted a concern/issue in the StarFest thread. Since his post deals with the relationship between the Mountain Base & Garrison, I have copy/paste his post and Tony's reply here.

Alex’s post:
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 am Post subject: Why?

I am new to the rebel legion so as I must ask the question that I need to have answered. Why do the MG and the RL seem to separate themselves so deeply? I feel as if none will answer this question. Is what causes this fear? or ego? worry of the loss of glory? I thought, no let me rephrase this I hoped when I joined this wonderful club i heard so many great things about, that we all did this for charities and children but it does not seem so. I see a rift growing more and more and maybe me saying this will get me a slap on the wrist or band from the group,not to mention this post may get taken down. I am curious what George Lucas , or now Disney would think or say if they only knew of this behavior? I doubt they would find happiness in it.I know I am only a Jedi with the RL and cannot change the minds of those on either side of this issue nor will I try because it is not my place. If I get kicked out of the group I will promise everyone I will act within the code of conduct and not bring shame to the club not speak ill will of what I have learned to love in such a short while. And the friends I have made and call brothers and sisters these are my words and I alone take responsibility for them.

Tony’s Post:

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:23 pm Post subject:

Well, totally off topic here, but here goes... Alex, I can't say for sure where or when this schism happened. You're right, it is there. Ego, fear of loss of identity, a loss of mission focus all play a role in what has transpired in the past. Some Bases work very well with the local Garrison, some do not. The MB is fortunate enough to be able to work closely with the MG, though the work of setting up troops has thus far been pretty one sided, and that's where a lot of the trouble lies. From my personal point of view, and this is entirely my own opinion here, there's a perception within the MG that the MB is constantly riding the coattails of the Garrison. There's little to no effort to go out and get events of our own. When something has gone up on the MG boards as 501st only, there have been complaints from some that it should be a dual club event; this sense of entitlement has further alienated some, and widened the gulf between the two clubs. The argument has been made by me and several other dual members that Jane and Joe Public don't know or care that there are two different clubs. All they see is Star Wars. There are so many dual members in the area that this division is... silly. The lines of membership have been blurred so much that there really isn't any going back, so this us v. them nonsense isn't productive. That being said, I would like to see the MB going out and start making a name for itself, getting more events of our own, and inviting the MG to participate in something which we've set up. If we start pulling our weight, that'll help alleviate some of the hard feelings. You shouldn't get kicked out for asking a simple question. This is an ongoing issue, and I'm betting there are a lot of newer people wondering the same thing.
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I became a canon member of the 501st in December 2008. Back then being a newbie, I sat back and was a listener and observer. I was told many things (some might now regret to have told me this now) and will share of some. 1) We do not need the rebels. 2) Why share the glory and/or give them credit? 3) Their costumes are not up to our standards (thus the term bathrobe Jedi). 4) They have nothing to bring to the table, why include them. 5) I like the club just the way it is. As time went on, I realized some of what I was told was incorrect, I didn’t agree with it, and/or was not right. Being a 501st – only member, I was treated differently as to how I am treated now. It has been mentioned over and over again that some post their thoughts one way, but in person they are the opposite. Do not get me wrong, not all members are like that. There are those I have started a friendship with because of the garrison and continue to this day.

I have seen many problem-identifiers in both clubs; a few are also problem-solvers. But I also see members shooting down (other) problem-solvers’ ideas or comments. We need to respect one another, members within the club and outside the club, respect others’ privacies, respect their comments, do not put more into what you are hearing/reading than what is there. We are all unique, have different ways to express ourselves and we need to respect that. There are many shades of gray in dealing with this issue. I asked a problem-identifier what he would do regarding a concern and the reply I got was he did not know. When someone’s post is directed to me (that seems to be an attack by others who read it), I read that post as that is how that poster writes. I do not take it personally. I acknowledge their post and move on. Life is short and I do not need the stress. I will respect the poster as a human being and move on. The club’s charter has a section regarding treating fellow members. I have seen a few members on the edge of breaking that all the time. If possible, I have done some actions trying to stop from going any further so that member(s) doesn’t get removed.

Other bases and garrison do have members who serve on both the garrison command staff and base council. This has helped with many things between their two clubs. Some even have liaison officers. I have seen in facebook many joint posts from other bases/garrisons. As you are aware Alex, you have seen posts in FB from MB thanking our SW clubs. After I received a second term as MB CO, I contacted a few dual members (members who were part of the MGCS, too). I was soliciting positions in the MBC. I was hoping this may help bring the clubs together. No one was able to take a position that was available. There were only three positions taken when I started my solicitation.

Alex, I know you have a concern regarding cross-posting. This is a copy of what I posted in the MG forum recently:

Since the MB has been mentioned in several posts, I wanted to remind MG members anyone can post in the public section of the MB forum (that is were RL/MB public events are posted) once you become a general member or a costume member. Just like not all MG members are members of the RL, not all MB members are members of MG. So unless a MG hosted joint ops event thread is created in the MB forum or information is passed by word of mouth, not all MB members are aware of the MG joint ops events.

When I took over as MB CO, I started cross-posting MG hosted joint ops events over to the MB forum that were not there. Since I cannot do this all by myself, I asked for assistance. Anyway, those who visit the MB forum will be able to see how many joint ops events hosted by MG have or had been posted over there. Also, you’ll be able to see who created those threads.

Thanks to those who did do some cross-posts.

This post was disregarded by some of the MG members. Since my MG posts are looked at quite differently than before I joined the RL (and my MB post by some dual members), I believe if someone else posted this, it would have been received differently.

You and I have talked about this subject many times and I know how you feel. You are correct about not being able to change who someone is. Who they are determines whether or not we are acquaintances or friends. This issue has been around since 2008 and from I have been told before then. A friend I met in the garrison told me, “I believe in the work of the Legion but I do not need to be associated with those I do not get along with.”

BTW: This post of yours will not get you kicked out.
Tblazer ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a duel member I have worked with MB in attempts to smooth over some of the issues. I know full well that most of it started long before I became a member which makes it difficult to correct since I don't know the root cause.

My concern is that things that were said years ago by both groups is being held onto and used to keep the groups apart. These things that were said are also being used to reflect what the group stands for rather than what a member of the group thinks. Hugh mentioned things that were said by members five years ago. As a MB member I can read what Hugh wrote in this thread and have negative feelings toward the MG as if it were said yesterday. What is the point? I hear negative things stated by both groups about both groups, I hear negative things stated by both groups about their own members and what comes of these things? Nothing. They are not productive nor are they helpful in creating a positive working evironment.

If we are to continue working on the good nature and community between the groups than we need to come togther, not continue to hold onto old grudges. Communicate with each other to smooth over misunderstandings or hurt feelings.

On another note I would like to piggy back on what Tony said about the RL stepping up and representing their club. As PPSL I have worked hard to bring the MB into several large events including Skysox, Boo @ the Zoo, Salvation Army and others. I also worked to bring the MB into other events in years passed. Where it starts to wear thin as the POC is when, as a member of the MG, we were asked to attend an event. Hugh has asked in the passed to be contacted before we ask the MB be included due to lack of RL attendence. I understand this completely because the MB wants to have a great showing, just as much as the MG does. So, we ask the Organizer if the MB can be a part of their event and they are more times than not very happy to have as many Star Wars charactors as possible. The MG extends the invite to the MB and what ends up happening? The MB either has a no show or very little attendence. This happened at Boo @ the Zoo, the Salvation Army and I know that Hugh worked his lightsaber off to get RL at the Skysox. This ends up reflecting alot on the MG because they asked if the RL could come along which in turn puts some of the responsability on the MG.

If the MB invited the MG time and again to events and the MG did not show would the MB continue to invite them?

So, how do we increase the RL attendence? This is a question asked by several clubs. I am a MB member who visits the boards infrequently because there is not alot going on. I have worn my Clone to Joint Ops as a representative of the MB many times in order for the MB to have a presence after the MG invited us to be there and we had noone sign up. Just because I am in the MG does not mean I do not feel strongly about my RL membership. I am proud to be a part of both clubs and wish to see both succeed equally.

I will step up here and now and say that I, as a MG CS member, made some mistakes early on and had to correct what happened between the MB and MG. I did not see what happened as anything that would be carried over for years to come since I fixed the issue. We all make mistakes, it is what we do with the mistake that makes us who we are and in this case how we want our groups to communicate with each other. If a mistake is made and we work together to fix it then we had success, not failure.

I know I touched on several topics that could be split up into other threads. My two points are simply: If we cannot let go of our grudges we cannot fix what is broken: As a member of the RL MB we need to get out there and Troop.

As far as our MB CO asking for help cross posting Joint/Ops events and the MG mostly ignoring the request? Not true. There were several MG members who listened and are still tyring to come up with a plan, me being one of them. But consider this, the MG asks the Organizer who contacted them if the MB can come to the Event, the MG posts the event in the Joint/Ops area, the MB CO is asking the MG to cross post it into the MB area because the MB CO does not have the time. The MB CO is also saying that anything posted in the MB area, unless stated otherwise, is an automatic Joint/Ops yet it is not cross posted by the MB to the MG. Our MB CO wants the MG duel members to get the info and cross post it to the MG boards. Not sturring trouble here, just trying to figure out why we, the MB, are asking the MG to control the Joint/Ops events then we get upset if events aren't put into Joint/Ops? We are asking the MG to do all the work on what was started by the MG as a way to bring the two clubs closer together. Seems to me like we should be doing our part.
plushie (Shana Rich)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm grateful for the joint ops on the MG boards. Thank you Garrison brothers and sisters. I can't understand why more MB members don't sign up to take advantage of it. It does save people time from moderating and cross posting. The sign up process is simple. Register for the board, then follow the request for joint access instructions. As having to moderate posts across multiple boards, it can be a headache to cross post constantly and keep up with it. It's almost a part time job on top of normal full time work!

That said, I don't know what the solution is to any animosity. I know I've felt a little slighted since I started working on my biker scout kit. (A few backhanded comments here and there from the Rebel side, so this negativity can go both ways.)

I'm of the mindset to just get out and troop. Our presence isn't about us as individuals and egos. It's about getting out there and doing good for the kids and community. Get over your personal slights, 'hurt' feelings and do what you joined to do. It's in the charter for both clubs. Community and charity work.

Rebel turnout to troops have been abysmal. I know we all have lives and it's difficult to make it to troops. Mountain Base has a large number of members, but the majority aren't seen due to various reasons. We have a lack of troops of our own, possibly due to poor turnout. One or two people at troop makes a poor showing. The host isn't impressed and isn't likely to want us back and people in attendance are not likely to ask us to appear for them.

I'm hoping an upcoming troop I'm working on organizing will help. It's not for a few months out, but I hope it goes a long way towards getting us more troops to call our own so we can get back out there as Mountain Base.
RLGS, RLSC

https://www.gofundme.com/a2e82f-psychiatric-service-dog-help
Jello (Tony)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tblazer wrote:
We are asking the MG to do all the work on what was started by the MG as a way to bring the two clubs closer together. Seems to me like we should be doing our part.

I've been saying this for quite awhile now. Why is it the Garrison's responsiblity to find troops for the Base? If we want to have as much recognition as the 501st, then we need to get out there and do our part. Do you think that the 501st just popped into being and became as big an entity as it is overnight? No. They had to work for it, just as we in the MB should be doing.

I'm a dual member, and I love being a member of both clubs. But when some members of one club feel entitled to ride someone else's coattails, and not work toward getting events to which we can invite others for a change, it disheartens me.

As I understand it, the Joint Ops section was originally intended to be a place to put those troops which called for large numbers of characters from both sides of the house; events like Star Wars in Concert, or the CSO John Williams tribute, for example. I was, at the time, all for that. But now it's degenerated into the default setting for all troops which come to the Garrison, and heaven forbid that anything gets posted into the Briefing Room for the 501st only. I've seen holy hell raised when that happens. Why? Because it seems like there are a few here who would rather just let someone else do the work.

The lines of membership between the MG and MB have been blurred considerably since I joined the 501st in '08, and I've said it before: I think this is good. Good for the Star Wars brand, good for the community, good for us. But still, we as the MB need to take some pride in our Base, and start getting events of our own to invite the MG too, rather than relying on the MG 90% of the time.

Rebel turn out to events has seriously declined in the last two years or so. I've noticed it, others have noticed it too. Why? I don't know, nor do I know what to do about it. I do know that if we hope to get our name out there, we need to, as has been mentioned, have more than one or two characters show up if we hope to be invited back. Word of mouth is the lifeblood of what we do. If we're not bringing our 'A' game, what hope do we have of making a name for ourselves? We -- the MG and MB -- can't move forward if some of us are acting like spoiled children.

On a related note, the animosity. Thorny issue, that. As Dan said, bashing members of either club is not productive, nor do they help us get troopers out to troop... which feeds back into making a good impression with Joe and Jane Public. Dan is right: LET GO OF THE GRUDGES!!

On a related note, Shana has said she's had firsthand experience with backhanded insults for going dual member. Is this really what we have come to? Just because someone who started off in one club wants to expand her horizons a bit, she gets slammed for it? Has any of our other dual members experienced this? Either way, I'm very disappointed. I thought we were all adults here. People, bottom line is this: We are all two sides of the same costuming coin! Who cares who wears what to this or that event? Don't slam someone for making a choice that they're entitled to make as a member of both the MG and MB.

So, after all that, I ask this: What do we do to fix the problem? We've talked and talked and talked about it both here and in the real world, but nothing gets done. I've talked just as much as anyone else. I don't have any concrete ideas; does anyone else? We need to stop talking, figure out what to do, and do it.

Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bummed that this topic has had to come up again. I had hoped that it would have died, because we have made a lot of progress in group relations over the years. When I first joined the MG years ago, it was much, much worse than what it is now. Like Tony said, we need to let old grudges die.

That said, could we, as the Mountain Base, do a better job? Yup. Organizing more events would help --a lot. Having better participation would help --a lot. Doing a large prop or background build on our own would help -- a lot.

That said, I am sadly, no longer able to help much. Too burned out from too many years of doing this, costume judging and fighting a wife that doesn't want me trooping. No house or garage to host. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your POV), my time of super active trooping and involvement is about over. One troop a month is about the most I can justify or get away with.

However, I will be heading up the group organizational events for the St. Patrick's Day parade. That's the most I can do. I'm starting the initial conversations with the major players and will be starting new threads about that soon.

Maybe, what we need to do is see if every MB member can take the reigns on one large project and run with it. Pick something and try to make it bigger, or better than the previous one. Contact a charity that you'd like to work with. Make some flyers and pass them out at geek friendly places. Take leadership on one thing and run with it so that the leadership doesn't feel the full brunt of trying to do everything.

And most importantly, treat people the way you want to be treated, regardless of what costume they wear.

plushie (Shana Rich)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obey Wann wrote:
Contact a charity that you'd like to work with.

That is something I am working on as well Very Happy HOPEFULLY it pans out.
RLGS, RLSC

https://www.gofundme.com/a2e82f-psychiatric-service-dog-help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: