Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=fe1b84c8b7938e8f072ae82da273f41aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Rocky Mountain Con Sat-Sun Oct 25 and 26th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthhair (Jeff Rodriquez)
Mountain Base XO
Mountain Base XO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:38 am    Post subject: Rocky Mountain Con Sat-Sun Oct 25 and 26th Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Here is the info for Rock Mountain Con.

- Setup is on Friday evening at 7:30 pm. Kurt and I are going, not sure who else will be setting up.

- Same location as last year:
Crowne Plaza Denver International Airport
15500 E. 40th Avenue
Denver, CO

- Con Floor Hours:
Saturday, October 25th: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, October 26th: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

- Discounted tickets are available for members who work the booth during the con: $10 for the whole weekend (normally $2Cool, with all proceeds going to charity.

- If anyone is interested to come out to RMC to help I will need their names and what day(s) they will be at the con, as I will need to send the info to Tim a few days before RMC. Again, if you get a discounted ticket you will be expected to put in some time at the booth; if you just want to attend and not work the booth you will need to buy a full price ticket ($18 for one day, $28 for both days).

Last year we were able to go to the ticket booth and tell them we are with the 501st. I'll post if that is different this year.

Not sure if I will be there to set up on Friday since I only have the back drops to set up and the regular table stuff. I'll post if I am.

I will not be there on Sunday so I will break down almost everything on Saturday night to take to wings on Sunday.

Let me know if you need any additional info.
https://www.facebook.com/DHPFX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: