Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=84e0839c66e9b6d74a61283414f06f3aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

December 15 Vaderfest

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
PCT VADERTue Sep 24, 2013 10:57 pm
Ixam Let'siTue Nov 19, 2013 6:49 am
Shay Kenobi ()
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: December 15 Vaderfest Reply with quote

Hi Rebels.

Just some updated info on this event.

Not so much a troop as a fanboy opportunity to meet an icon of the Star Wars universe - David Prowse ( Vader ). I have asked what is the expected attire, ie is it a costumed event or not. The official answer is "neat casual"

The Sydney date is December 15 and tickets are now available.
There are 3 catorgories. Platinum, Silver and Fanboy. Each ticket type is a different price and offers different inclusions.

You can check out the details and all the inclusions of the various ticket types here http://www.forcemania.com/

" Another happy landing "
AhsokaTano ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hell did you guys look at ticket prices???!!! We wanted a RL presence there.
darthbarry (Paul)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read on the Forcemania page that Dave Prowse has had to cancel the event due to ill health. He said he won't be doing any events from now until the end of the year.

Let's hope his powers don't stay weak and he can be ready to Sith his way through 2014! Smile
PCT VADER ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd come in a heartbeat but we almost certainly won't fly in from New Zealand now until the 16th or 17th of Dec since I don't go back to work until the 18th. So I can't make it. We are flying into Sydney too lol.
luciferian ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see the ticket prices but i could imagine they would be ridiculous. And it looks like its fully cancelled as DB mentioned.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: