Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=95fc67fb6390d2aeb109976669ca9356Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Possible B-wing Pilot Helmets...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> B-Wing Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ywingfighter (Frank)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alec,
I had contacted Brandon yesterday and they replyed that the book will have pictures of A,B and Y-Wing Helmets to!
Blue Banshee Leader (Alex Buirch)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. The author on the RPF said the same thing when I asked him. I'm just wondering how good the pictures will be or if they're the pictures we've all already seen. And if they're have the full outfits, too, or just the helmets.

I guess we wont know until the book comes out.

B-wing Pilot - Jedi
-Former RLSC XO - Former Costume Judge - RLSC Costume Mentor

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Landeaux (Paul Land)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this auction out.
http://propstore.auctionserver.net/view-auctions/catalog/id/10/lot/1581/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3Dbiker%2Bscout

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. There are more of those unfinished props floating around than I thought there were. That's like the third or fourth set I've seen for sale... Surprised

And still way out of my price range. Razz

B-wing Pilot - Jedi

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gather materials to start working on a new chestbox to make a mold from-- thankfully I kept all of the patterns I used for my current chestbox so getting everything cut out and shaped shouldn't be too difficult-- and I was thinking that instead of doing the basic, flat chestbox like that have been up for auction (like this one) I was thinking of making some of the cuts that are on the two styles of finished movie chestboxes, such as the indentations for the blue squares on the Nien Nunb/Ten Numb/Keyan Farlander chestbox, and the indentations for the orange and red squares on the chestbox style that has the two block boxes near the bottom, and then people could just Bondo in one of the details so they could make one chestbox or the other without having to cut into it. I would also have the slot for the large computer connector on the Nien/Ten/Keyan box, which would just need to be filled in with Bondo for the other style of chestbox.

What do y'all think? Good idea? Bad idea? Or should I just go for the plain, flat surface like the auction chestboxes?

Basically I would be combining the cuts and indentations from these two styles...

B-wing Pilot - Jedi

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
ywingfighter (Frank)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alec,
I think that the cuts are an illusion! I pm you!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

B-wing Pilot - Jedi

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> B-Wing Pilots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: