Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=733e409fde64908513c41c2426e5ab88Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

IL-Schaumburg - MWG 5th Annual Formal Banquet - Sat. 1/18/14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Northern Sector Events (MN, ND, SD)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whinter Fenlynn (Cheryl Whitaker)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: IL-Schaumburg - MWG 5th Annual Formal Banquet - Sat. 1/18/14 Reply with quote

MIDWEST GARRISON'S 5th ANNUAL FORMAL AWARDS BANQUET!

I can’t believe it’s been 5 years! I hope you will join us once again for another night of fabulous fun as we reminisce about past events and get-togethers, as well as look forward to the ones yet to come! Hang out with long-time members and get to know the newer members better! Spouses/Significant Others Encouraged to Join Us!

Open to all members of the 501st, Rebel Legion, Jedi Assembly, Mando Mercs, Friends of the Legion, etc.

WHEN: Saturday, January 18, 2014

TIME: 5:00pm – Midnight (DINNER IS BEING SERVED AT 6:30.)
After Party from Midnight – 3:00AM

WHERE: Embassy Suites
1939 North Meacham Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/hotel/CHISBES-Embassy-Suites-Chicago-Schaumburg-Woodfield-Illinois/index.do

Will there be music and dancing again? Heck yeah! - Thanks to DJ 3446!
Will there be another “After Party” this year? You KNOW it! From Midnight - 3:00 AM

GUEST ROOMS:

Hotel Rooms for the Midwest Garrison – 501st Legion Room Block available NOW!

A block of rooms have been reserved for January 18, 2014 - January 19, 2014.
Available until JANUARY 2, 2014 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.

Link for On-line Reservations: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/C/CHISBES-MGE-20140118/index.jhtml

If you’d rather call to book your room, the phone number is (847) 397-1313.
Group Name: Midwest Garrison - 501st Legion
Group Code: MGE

IMPORTANT: If you try to book your room and they tell you there are no rooms left in our room block, don’t panic. Just contact me via email at jedigeek@comcast.net so that I may ask them to add more rooms for our group.
HOWEVER, please don’t wait until the last minute to book your room. As the date gets closer, there is always the possibility that there truly might not be any more rooms to add! My hands would be tied at that point, and there would be nothing I could do to get you a room at the hotel.

2 DOUBLE BEDS NONSMOKING $109.00 USD/Night
1 KING BED NONSMOKING $ 99.00 USD/Night

Again, the special room rate will be available until January 2nd or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Book early so that you don’t have to worry about the hotel selling out!

Price of Rooms include:
- FREE Breakfast Buffet Sunday morning from 7:00-10:30 AM
- Complimentary drinks & snacks 5:30-7:30PM (hotel lounge only) – Don’t fill up on this! Dinner begins at 6:30 pm again this year!

DINNER PLATE CHOICES (This determines what your Banquet Ticket cost will be):
All Entrees include a Salad, Fingerling Potatoes and Vegetable Medley, Rolls and Butter, Dessert and choice of Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Assorted Hot Teas and Iced Tea

Chicken[/color] - Chicken Morel – Breast of Chicken w/ a Champagne & Morel Mushroom Sauce - $60.80 per person
Vegetarian[/color] – Rotolo Pasta - Spinach Pasta, Ricotta Cheese with Marinara Sauce - $52.30 per person
Beef - Top Sirloin – 6 oz. Sirloin Steak served with Bordelaise Sauce - $69.60 per person
Fish – Salmon - with Dill Sauce on the side - $63.60 per person

Dessert for ALL meals: To Be Announced

HOW TO PAY:
Please send your payments to Cheryl Whitaker via PayPal at: JediGeek@Comcast.net

IMPORTANT! Please choose the “I’M SENDING MONEY TO FAMILY OR FRIENDS” option when sending in your payment so that there will not be any extra costs.

If you do NOT have a PayPal account, please PM or email me for my address so you can send payment via Check.

:!: BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WITH PAYMENTS!:
- Name(s) of you and your guest (please provide full names)
- Your 501st ID# (if applicable)
- Which entrée(s) are you choosing? (Chicken, Vegetarian, Beef or Salmon)
- Please note which guest is having what meal. (this is so I can prepare the placecards appropriately)[/i]
IMPORTANT! Please note any food allergies so that we can be sure to accommodate your needs. We want you to enjoy yourself!

ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE BANQUET MUST BE IN BY SUNDAY, JANUARY 12, 2014 at NOON!!!
(Please contact Cheryl "Whinter" Whitaker via PM or email if you have any questions)

:bar: There will also be a CASH BAR for the evening. :bar:

I will be posting the names of everyone that I have received payment from, as well as which dinner choice was selected, on the MWG Boards at http://www.midwestgarrison.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=14447&p=227109#p227109. Please make sure that you contact me if you do not see your name on it once you have sent me your payment, or if I have the wrong dinner choice listed!!

I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US!!! IT’S GOING TO BE ANOTHER FANTASTIC PARTY!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Cheryl "Whinter" Whitaker
MWG Event Coordinator
www.midwestgarrison.com
jedigeek@comcast.net
Whinter Fenlynn (Cheryl Whitaker)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotel Room Reservations now OPEN!

Information added to first post.
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Northern Sector Events (MN, ND, SD) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: