Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6448fb2d063b5a614069dd1c6d5bf897Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Help, meet, etc.(Dragon Con)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
InsidiousJester (Jeremy Hester)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Help, meet, etc.(Dragon Con) Reply with quote

Hi my name is Jeremy. I am trying to get someones attention so I may have some help. I came up from Florida to go to Dragon Con and I just got my jedi official just a little over a week ago. I am really new to the area and am staying with my uncle for the event. I was hopeing I could meet up with someone I am trying to be there by 730/800 to get in any advice would be helpful on what to bring or how to carry water/food/comics without being oit of universe or carrying a large bag. Im riding the marta in. My number to get a hold of me is 850 890 7482. Thanks Smile
Ramblin Trooper (Brent Borron)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure anyone will be there at 7:30am, but you could always go say hello at the fan table. The Rebel Legion table is on the Marquis Level of the Marriott, sort of under the escalators. I suspect someone will be there at about 9:00am, if not earlier, and they'd be more than happy to help out, give advice, etc.

Welcome to Atlanta and Dragon*Con! Cool
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright thanks! Smile
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 9 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy, it was great to meet you and march in the parade with you! Smile

Proverbs 3:5-6

Check out our new Facebook Fan Page! https://www.facebook.com/BespinBaseGA
InsidiousJester (Jeremy Hester)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou, it was really great to meat you and everyone else as well. It was a great first year at DragonCon. I hope to go again next year, as this year was very fantastic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: