Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f84f5172ab42357e6e840aba520cd705Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Dragoncon 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Base-Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FallenJedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Dragoncon 2013 Reply with quote

Hi Corellians,

I want to share a few photos of us Rebels from Dragoncon and share an incident that took place.
The first few pics are of everyone hanging around before the parade and socializing.
http://s461.photobucket.com/user/DGRRPhotos/slideshow/Rebel%20Legion%20Dragoncon%202013

We Corellians had a GREAT turn out, thank you to everyone who attended.

Here's the RL group pic.

The Rebel Legion fan table.

Two esteemed base members relieved us of table duties and made a commitment to protect the RL table from the dark side.

Imagine my surprise when I returned and discovered that two of our own had turned the RL table into a an illicit gambling operation using the chance cubes meant for display!!! Shocked

I immediately put and end to the these 'games of chance'. As you might think I sternly reviewed this behavior with them. They stated they believed they were influenced the dark side of the force due to the close proximity of the 501st table. I ordered them to immediately report to the temple for mediation training. They assured me this will not happen again.
Wink

-End of Report-
Corellian Base XO
Corellian Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, I witnessed this gambling operation. I was in complete shock and have yet to fully recover. Wink Wink Still wondering why I wasn't included even though I had chance cubes and cash.
obidoc (Dr. Michael Brown)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RebelSenator wrote:
Sadly, I witnessed this gambling operation. I was in complete shock and have yet to fully recover. Wink Wink Still wondering why I wasn't included even though I had chance cubes and cash.

Oh don't fret amigita as we would have gladly accepted your cash & let you join if we had not been so rudely interrupted! In fact, we were planning on including you & some other lovely female compadres in a highly inappropriate game of strip poker until that "goody two-shoes/high & mighty" Commander Don came upon the scene & shut down our operation. Sometimes he takes his position just a little too seriously & won't let us have any fun! Razz
FallenJedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obidoc wrote:

Oh don't fret amigita as we would have gladly accepted your cash & let you join if we had not been so rudely interrupted! In fact, we were planning on including you & some other lovely female compadres in a highly inappropriate game of strip poker until that "goody two-shoes/high & mighty" Commander Don came upon the scene & shut down our operation. Sometimes he takes his position just a little too seriously & won't let us have any fun! Razz

LoL Laughing Razz
Corellian Base XO
Corellian Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next year I think you need a distraction.
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At lease you had my helmet in a photo btw sorry I missed the photoshoot before the parade was busy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Base-Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: