Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3eea08139cae1c3a0a5320db45015874Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

another xwing wip
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me give Ryan a call and see what's up.

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stitch (Ryan Nixon)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: xwing pilot Reply with quote

huttkiller55 wrote:
Before I begin, I retract my previous statements and apologies to Stitch's Loft words spoke in anger are usually regretted. Finally got my belt and harness from Ryan. Awesome stuff. Just too cool, and really worth the money. I have one of Claudio's belts, and this blows it away. Again, apologies to Stitch's Loft.

Jeff,

My apologies as well it did take way too long, but as I sent to you in my email just had a lot on my plate and had some new tricks I wanted to try with yours and just had to get-r-done!

I guess the good thing is you spelled my company name wrong every single time! LOL Cool That said, wish I had seen this sooner! And I know Gil would have assured you that your stuff would arrive before you went out bought something else!

Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: xwing pilot Reply with quote

As soon as I can get my helmet done, I can finally submit pics for membership.whew! Cant believe its been so long.oh well, so be it.hopefully it will go smoothly.
Stitch (Ryan Nixon)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: xwing pilot Reply with quote

huttkiller55 wrote:
As soon as I can get my helmet done, I can finally submit pics for membership.whew! Cant believe its been so long.oh well, so be it.hopefully it will go smoothly.

Those do take the longest, still working on my new one... Had set aside for move and haven't picked it back up yet! LOL
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: xwing pilot Reply with quote

Oh man, I hear ya.I don't enjoy assembly, but I looove painting them! Did a mark Bradley for my nephew, really hated to give it up when done.
huttkiller55 (jeff denbow)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: xwing pilot Reply with quote

Still hanging in there, paint on helmet moving forward slowly.too hot to work in garage, and wife gets very upset when I take over the dining room table! Hahaha.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: xwing pilot Reply with quote

Finally done! Just have to swap the Velcro on my belt so it goes underneath, and I think I'm ready to submit my costume.wow, hard to believe its taken so long.wish me luck!
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on your submission, are you able to post some pictures?

Ultimately you'll be part of Ghost Base and hopefully they'll form a Rebel Pilot Squadron soon...

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: xwing pilot Reply with quote

Sadly, still no pic capability at my house.trying to fix that, but, I have a good friend who's willing to help me out in that regard.have to get hold of her.looking forward to this, if I have half the fun I had at the please touch museum, this will be awesome.yes, I was the lone pilot that day, who walked in off the street. Cant wait to start officially start trooping! X-Wing 2 Pilot
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost base has enough pilots to form a squadron, I hope they do that sdon so you guys have a rallying point. If you need any assistance please let me know.

There is NO Orange Mafia
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: xwing pilot Reply with quote

Aye, aye, sir. X-Wing 2 Pilot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: