Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0bbced5b64e0d64e7f83c2ecd690734eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello! Please introduce yourself here!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Wraith Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NassikDabak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Hello! Please introduce yourself here! Reply with quote

Welcome to Wraith Outpost, WA's representatives of the Rebel Legion!

First of all, we're glad that you've decided to stop by. Are you interested in joining the Rebel Legion and live in Western Australia?

If so, we're happy to have you join us and we're here to help you as you assemble and create your costume. Jedi, princesses, smugglers, pilots, and aliens... we have them all. If you want to become one of the heroes, we're ready to assist you.

So please, post here, say hello, introduce yourself, and let us know which costume interests you.

May the Force be with you.
Lycan Luke (Leon Watkins)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all Wrath Outpost members,
I'm Leon, I've met a few of you at various conventions and events
I'm currently working on my ROTJ Luke Skywalker and Padme Amidala for my wife. Having trouble locating parts for our costumes especially Padme.
Mad Boba Fett fan but generally love everything Star Wars.
You'll see more of me at upcoming events 😊
NassikDabak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, Leon. Smile

What are you having trouble finding?
Lycan Luke (Leon Watkins)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

padme pouches, boot protectors and naboo blaster. also trying locate Luke Skywalker ROTJ belt Shocked
B1ondeange1 ()

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not new new, but I thought I would pop up here and introduce myself as these threads are good for keeping track of who's who! Very Happy

I'm Sharon, you'll often see me tagging along with Rebel Legion as a recruit to conventions, fairs and other events with my husband Jared acting as a wrangler. I love all things star wars and collect lightsabers and SW Lego in particular. I especially love The Old Republic era when there were large clashes between Jedi and Sith, and I love the KOTOR and SWTOR games. I do some online RPing in the SW universe, with characters in both GCW era and TOR era.

The costume you see me running around events in is based on a robe from SWTOR, I'm a Jedi Consular by the name of Shayla Jaste. I'm usually easy to spot as I'm the one usually wielding a double bladed lightsaber! I've really only got boots and belt left to go on that to complete it.That costume doesn't meet RL standards for approval so now that all the costs of my wedding are over I will be saving and making a costume for approval! Can't wait Very Happy
Royal Rebel ()
Wraith Base XO
Wraith Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:29 am    Post subject: my introduction Reply with quote

Hi I'm Tricia, I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of you and coming along to a couple events to see how you all work, and I really truly enjoyed myself, and I can not wait until my costume is complete, and I can be approved a join you all officially, and the 501st.

for those who do not know my first costume is Leia Boushh the Bounty hunter , then after that I have a few others I wish to make myself, Im getting the first costume made for me by a professional, as i want it to be perfect, and then from there on I will be making my other costumes, With help if needed for certain things.

I truly can not wait, I love every part of this great company. from the fun, the people, the costumes, and the helping charities and others out.

<3
NassikDabak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And teaching Aki to play Candy Crush. Smile

It's fun having you with us. I'm looking forward to seeing your costume as it progresses.
WinterDawn ()

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:59 am    Post subject: Greetings, folks Reply with quote

Hiya. Andrew here, in the SE suburbs. I'm in the process of finishing an R4 Astromech (R4-E1), which is initially being built for a wedding in July, but I am happy to have it used for RL / 501 events. At this stage I am more likely to fall to the dark side (cough) and go for an Imperial costume, mainly as they have lots of face covering costumes (and at almost 6'5", I don't make a convincing Jawa Smile ), but given both groups often work together, that is less of an issue.
Anyway, Hi!

Andrew
'Vanguard' at the 501 local forum.
NassikDabak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andrew! Thanks for saying hello. Smile An R4... careful, we've got all sorts of jawas around here.
Jawaa

We've got our share of masked costumes as well... tuskens, clone troopers, various pilots (somewhat masked), wookies, all sorts of aliens, etc. We've got a costume standards book for you to look through if you come to an event that we attend. Supanova, for example. Smile

You can see our calendar in this forum, which will let you know where we'll be throughout the year.
WinterDawn ()

Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the chat, KC and Shawn. I will probably miss Supanova this year (finishing touches on the Droid), but I'll come along to the Tosche Station event. It's looking like a Senate Guard (Blue Guard) is what I'm probably going to go for, as it allows not only a covered face, but I can hide my hands under the outer robe if I'm running the R4.
Damien Tonkin ()

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I met some of you at Supanova, I looked like this:

I'm hoping to develop my generic Jedi costume and bring it up to legion standards.

I'm a bit hamstrung at the moment because I need to put all my money towards a new computer so I can get the most out of my animation and game design studies but in the meantime I've been doing a lot of research into character design and sourcing costume components. I might start a new thread so I can get some feedback and make sure I'm going about things the right way.
NassikDabak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I recognize this set. Smile Fortunately, you've got all the time in the world.

Research is definitely the key to any costume. A Jedi is pretty straightforward, and that makes sourcing components pretty easy.

You've definitely got the overall look down. Smile
Syk Ku Nawt (Grant)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Damien. I remember you! I think it was Shawn and I that you were chatting to.

Good luck on your build and remember that Shawn is a holocron of knowledge from Lightsabers to robes to Max Rebo's band outfit ( I think Max is wearing cloth undies while Shawn insists it's intergalactic spandex).

Anyway have fun!

Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/r4e1astromech

Introducing R4-E1 Smile

Andrew
Nelson ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:18 am    Post subject: Hi to all Reply with quote

Hi to all, I am new here. I met some of you at the Super Nova and I am looking forward to join the Outpost . And the temple Ben I need some meditation time ....
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Wraith Base All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: