Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=20b38bd36997450e14bbd7229ec888adMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Starbast Indy Nov 28-30th 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Espa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheSnapWexley ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Starbast Indy Nov 28-30th 2014
Event starting Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:00 am for 3 days

http://www.starbaseindy.com

Is anyone going? Does the RL do anything special at this event? I am only wondering because as a new member of RL I was hopping to meet up with some people at this event. Indiana seems to have a very large population of fans. I am also a member of our local Starfleet Command chapter (Star Trek fans) yeah yeah I know, I like em both. But anyway it is the 40th anniversary for them this year so it is going to be a big deal at the event for them as well so it is the first time I am going to be able to make it, however I plan on brining both my Star Trek and Star Wars cosplay. I hope to see some of you guys and gals there.
TheodajoKothari ()

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that I can talk my better half into attending with me. This is her first exposure to everything that is Star Wars...lol
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We actually do not do anything at this event as it's a Star Trek con and it's over Thanksgiving, so it's hard for us to find available people who can man the table.

If you're ever in the area at other times, be sure to stop by our local forums at starwarsindiana.com and take a look at our events page Smile
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just a Star Trek convention. They do have a large showing there. But it really is everything SciFi that is realted to space. I think the only reason it gets the Star Trek label is because they have the annual Starfleet Command meeting. I really urge people to come and show up in Star Wars stuff. Change the stereotype of the con. A table in the future would be cool.

I'm attending in both ways. As a Starfleet member and as a Rebel Legion member. I really think you should all consider coming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Espa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: