Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b5b4b3362377025ce5f15d762e4d97d2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jedi Knight Leia Organa Solo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Leia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess 'Lissa Leia (Meliss Wheeler)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Jedi Knight Leia Organa Solo Reply with quote

Not sure where this post belongs? Yes, it is Leia, but once she has become a Jedi Knight. I looked through various threads to see if anyone else had posted anything else like this. I would appreciate any advice on this project.

(alt+p)[/img]
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC, there was a discussion about this in the jedi section some time back. I believe there was a member who asked if this could be approved as formal, but I don't think there were enough references for the costume.
It can, of course, always be done for your own enjoyment.

I don't know if any new source material has turned up since then.

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
SongofAmazon (Jenna)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn has a Jedi Leia from another source (the Force Unleashed II, I think), and the conclusion that the LCJ team and LMO came to is that this costume would allow you to belong to both RLGS and KJO, and would probably be judged by both sets of judges, but since Leia is first and foremost a senatorial character, your framed picture would land in the Senatorial category.

So really, post this progress thread in whichever of the two boards you want to. I am excited to see another obscure Leia costume come through. The catch is, for us to approve this, we need full head-to-toe images from front, back, and sides, or some combinations of images that add up to that.

However, there's no reason you can't make the costume anyway, even if you don't have enough images to approve on.

In planning and progress:
Riyo Chuchi, Queen Apailana, Nomi Sunrider, Havoc Trooper, Amilyn Holdo

Galactic Senate DCO | RLGS FaceBook | RLGS Web Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Leia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: