Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4755b19426b236da457f726463617c16Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to the Rebel Legion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here -> New member check in archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 9 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Rebel Legion Reply with quote

Welcome to the Rebel Legion, home of the "good guy" costumers in the Star Wars galaxy. We have a great collection of costumes covering all the movies plus the television series (Clone Wars, SW Rebels).

In order to fully activate you account, please send an email requesting activation to activate@rebellegion.com. This way we know you are an actual human being and not a spambot, or you're an AI who is really, really futuristic. Surprised

Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread:
Welcome New Members 2014-2015 Term. Introduce Yourselves.

And be sure to familiarize yourself with the workings of the organization by visiting the New Recruits FAQ Area
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note: If you are able to post, your account is active.
Uroshyan ()

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:15 am    Post subject: New forum member Reply with quote

Thank you and i hope to soon start my costume
JesseaSkywalker (Jessica Panza-McGinness)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone Im so happy to be part of the legion, I really hope to have my costume approved soon I sent it in the other day Smile also hoping that the picture codes worked I was a little iffy about them.
But I cant wait to talk to and meet new people!!
May the force be with you.
Jessea (Jessea) Ben Awing Mr. Green
Nitecreeper23B ()

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,

I cant wait to start working on my X-wing pilot and join the group and do some troops and getting to meet new people. Im really looking forward to it.

Damien
Quild ()

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:13 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Thank you. I have picked up a costume from an online shop but the boots are to tight in the calf area so I think I'll have to get them costum made.
robalex32 ()

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
If anybody close to me needs help,contact me,I'm an experienced costume maker.
Alex.
daveedwiththeforce (David S.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Hello from New Jersey! Reply with quote

Hi my name is David and I am very new to this scene and Star Wars. I've watched 4, 5, 6, 1 in about a week. Need to watch 2, 3 and 7. I've always heard so much about Star Wars, but never got into until now. I'M ADDICTED!! Everything to the characters, the message, the growth of it all is outstanding. Everyday I do my research to learn as much as possible about Star Wars because it is just that amazing. I definitely have to go with the Jedi's, but there are some Sith that are pretty freakin' cool! I look forward to meeting other Star Wars lovers and learning more about it. I plan to submit for Full Member soon. This is going to be fun Smile Very Happy
PondLife81 (Christine Evans)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Christine, I am from NYC. Hoping to get my photos in this week or the next. Very excited about sharing it with all of you!

Thanks rebelbird
Wastingtimelord ()

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:20 am    Post subject: This is my first Reply with quote

So excited to start my first rebel legion cosatume. Very interested in obi wans mando armor, if anyone has any tutorials or templates on that, that would be great! i thought i found it earlier but i lost my place.
Nivek Boc ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Traitor! Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm working on a Finn costume and once I can find those dang boots, I'll submit my costume. Hope to be working with you soon.
jedihunter117 (Patrick Gallardo)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:17 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi everyone this is jedihunter117 (patrick gallardo) i am new to the legion and just want to say that i am very honored and excited to be able to give back to my community through our love of star wars and costuming putting a smile on a persons face is the best feeling of all. May the force be with you and i cant wait to troop with all of you good people soon
ImAGhost (Marion)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Found Rebellegion & 501st through Emerald City Comicon. Working on getting my flight suit up to snuff. <3 you guys!
-Marion
JayLeader ()

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello all! Just wanted drop by and give salutations! My costume is done and I hope to get photos in this week.
leadidit ()

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all!

I am extremely excited to join this organization! I am pretty much a blank slate as far as what kind of persona I can have, so I am eager to learn.,

I will be at MegaCon next weekend to volunteer and I look forward to helping and leaning what I can!

See you soon!
~ Lea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here -> New member check in archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: