Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1fee9a214b9d909b546c4583fe972a0eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Please contact

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Espa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amalphiea (Kellie)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Please contact Reply with quote

We received this message through the Legion facebook page. Can someone please contact them.

Neka Latham Williams
Jun 24th, 11:40pm
Hello I emailed to see if you guys were available for an appearance on july12 and I didn't know if someone would email me letting me know if they are available? Thank you

I am located in Owensville indiana its close to evansville

I think I have it under Danes 6th birthday I was just needing to know before hand if we needed to try to find someone else
neka_williams11@hotmail.com

The Wretched Hive CO
Legion Costume Judge
Legion PR Team

hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed her. Maybe it bounced back. I'll try again. We don't do parties in Indiana.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Espa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: