Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5c96575de0c01392dce61e7566c4b2a4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

8/1/2015 Richmond Flying Squirrels Star Wars Night!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(2)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
TGaines107Thu May 28, 2015 6:23 pm
Jon-Ari_KenobiSun May 31, 2015 2:51 am
ShivanndWed Jun 03, 2015 2:37 am
twilekjediSat Jul 04, 2015 3:00 am
Skywalker2BMon Jul 20, 2015 7:28 pm
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: 8/1/2015 Richmond Flying Squirrels Star Wars Night!
Event: 01 Aug 2015

Kellye Ruckman
Director of Promotions & Creative Services
Richmond Flying Squirrels

This event has LFL Approval.

Date of Event: Saturday, August 1st
Gates Open: 4:30 PM
First Pitch: 6:05 PM
*Like you said, it would be awesome to have people suited up at the gates but since they open pretty early it makes sense if people want to come in shifts!"

Parking: I will provide you all with passes once it’s confirmed who is coming.

Time for Arrival: A few to be ready by 4:30 and the rest to be ready by 5:30.

Where to Show Up: The Diamond – tunnel entrance on first base side of the ballpark to the leftof our Little Caesar’s Party Pavilion – A staff member will be meeting everyone outside the tunnel to take them to change.

Secure Changing Room: Yes – there will be a secure room to change in underneath the tunnel.

Water: Yes, we will provide waters.

Specific Characters: "If possible!! Darth Vader, Chewbacca (not sure if anyone dresses as that), but really we are excited for everyone that wants to participate!"
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now, it's looking like I'll be the only Jedi at this event.

Remember, we got folks from both Legions at this game as well as Wizard World that same day and afterwards, everyone is hooking up at Capital Ale.
(see other threads)

I'm thinking I will go to Wizard World in my Jedi, then later that afternoon head over to the ballpark for the couple hours devoted to this event, then head over to Capital Ale to party.

Come join me!
vt357 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel will you be at the game on Saturday evening? Or working the table at WW all day?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: