Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d1fe637ce59fccff2fbeb9066303e4bfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Cleveland Orchestra 9/5 and 9/6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject: Cleveland Orchestra 9/5 and 9/6 Reply with quote

The Music of John Williams

The Cleveland Orchestra will perform music from John WIlliams' movie classics, including: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, E.T., Harry Potter, Superman, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Schindler's List, and many more.

Saturday, Sept. 5th
Sunday, Sept. 6th

Meetup at 3pm
Concert starts at 8pm (both nights)

With post-concert fireworks!

Blossom Music Center
1145 W Steels Corners Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Great Lakes Base members can signup on our local forums, but due to the two-day event at such a large venue as Blossom Music Center... we're inviting our friends from neighboring Bases to come join us.

Garrisons are welcome, but check with Ohio Garrison to avoid any face character duplicates.
Krash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update on numbers for both nights:

Saturdays concert:
GLB = 11 total (5 yes, 6 maybes)
501st = 2
Rancors = 0

Sunday's concert:
GLB = 5 (3, 2)
501st = 1
Rancors = 0

Obviously, we can do with more people for Sunday but I'll gladly welcome any help from Ghost Base or other nearby Base/Garrisons for BOTH night!
Schraeds (Matt Schraeder)
Ghost Base CO
Ghost Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that I can make it for both days. I will be in Erie, PA that Friday, so I can make the trip over.

I have a Biker Scout in Carida and Jedi in Freedom Base (WV), so I can come as either. I am waiting for access to the Ohio 501st forum to post there, but it has been a month with no response. Any help on that would be appreciated.

Is the 3:00 meet for an early dinner, or do they want you at the event that early (5 hours before it starts)?

Thanks.
Matt
JediMasterPatrick (Patrick McClory)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, we have several members from Ghost Base (PA) interested in this event. Since Geoff is no longer in the RL, can someone please tell me who the point of contact is?

Thank you.
Assistant Legion PR Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie and Lisa Ford are.
The Flagship Eclipse Detachment PR Officer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: