Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=984f69c2b368f8fb3b087feddfa673e3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

CANCELLED - Men & Machines Saturday 17th October 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(1)

(3)

User Registered Confirmed
luciferianMon Oct 12, 2015 8:25 am
ObickayMon Oct 12, 2015 2:37 am
SairMon Oct 12, 2015 3:56 am
PCT VADERMon Oct 12, 2015 2:23 pm
Obickay ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:12 am    Post subject: CANCELLED - Men & Machines Saturday 17th October 2015 Reply with quote

Troop details: Men & Machines

Date and time: Saturday 17th October 2015 10am to 4pm

Host:
Men & Machine Facebook
Men & Machine Website

Site Contact: Sebastian Denger
Changing facilities: Available
Site Liaison: TBA

Address: Macarthur Anglican School, Cobbitty Rd Cobbitty.
Map:

Message from Sebastian Denger:

Hi Guys

I am writing to you in regards to an upcoming event we are organizing and wanted to enquire about the possibility of having someone from your group attend.

I realize this is very short notice and last minute but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try... I only came across you guys yesterday so I thought I'd try my luck anyway.

We are a group of guys organizing a biannual event called Men & Machines

Men & Machines is run on a “Not for Profit” basis and through this event we will be supporting The Salvation Army William Booth House Recovery Services and Beyond Blue

We had our first event in 2008, a smallish gathering of Men & their Machines, then again in 2009. In 2013 we decided to get serious and the event grew to having 220 exhibits and over 3000 people through the gates and 2015 is shaping up to be a lot bigger and better

While there is a focus on men and their machines, the event is open to all. Men & Machines 2015 will take place on 17th October 2015 at Macarthur Anglican School in Cobitty.

Men & Machines is different to many other shows – Very diverse - everything from cars, bikes, jet engine vehicles, steam engines, helicopter joy flights, trucks, remote control cars, tractors, you name it.

One of this years highlights will be an A37 Jet Fighter that will pass @ 250 ft overhead at 500 Kph before starting an aerobatics display as well as an air display of a CJ6 Nanchang

Family friendly & dynamic displays too Jumping castles, kids go-karts, giant climbing walls, face painting, dirtbike racing, lawn mower racing, camden strongmen competition and other demos as well

Our Website is -
http://www.menandmachines.org/

Our Facebook page can be found at - https://www.facebook.com/Macarthur.Men.and.Machines

I was wondering if anyone from your group would have an interest in attending the day, again I realize this is very last minute so I totally understand if I am asking for the impossible.

I look forward to hearing back from you and hope you are able to be a part of Men & Machines 2015.

Last edited by Obickay () on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PCT VADER ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I work this weekend otherwise I'd have loved this troop! Might have even been able to take my Hawk down. Bummed! Please tell them to contact us again next year if we can't make it. If I'm off I'd love to go!
Obickay ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cancelling due to lack of notice and attendance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: