Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=78b935ba5a8c749288e68eb0137f0f2dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Future Havoc Trooper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Expanded Universe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
partsguy17 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:02 am    Post subject: Future Havoc Trooper Reply with quote

Hello Smile So doing some research as to what's needed for a Havoc Trooper build, I have a few questions for those who can chime in. What I found so far:

Armor: Kevin B
Neck Seal: Foo
Ab Section: crow62 (email sent no reply)

Boots:
Under suit:
Gloves:
Weapons:
Shield Generator:

Can the paint scheme be any color? (thinking a Com. Cody orange) in the game it can be anything but would it affect approval?
LazyAardvark ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Parts,

I'm still in the process of making mine so I'm no authority but for the boots I ordered [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005F185VA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00]these boots[/url] off amazon.

They seem to match the references pretty well but they tend to run big so I would order a size down from what you normally get.

as for everything else, I'm figuring out that too...
I've heard a lot about woodchuck making the rifle (its name escapes me atm) so that's an option.

The only paint scheme I've seen that are approved is the orange from the trailer but the exact hue can vary build to build. I'm not sure if cody's yellow orange is ideal, I'm using a rustoleum paprika satin for mine.

There may be room for variation since I know a powder blue version is being worked on but I think you need to back up color choice with in-game references.

Hope this helps!
TommyBuilt ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gio at crowprophouse usually answers pretty quick, my soft parts are top-notch and I wouldn't hesitate to use him, hit him up on FB , he has a crow64prophouse page where he updates his orders.
sandeman (Clay)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paint should match references for approval. I used Rust-Oleum White Primer, Grey Primer, and Paprika! The Paprika is pretty orangy when wet but dries darker. Once you begin to weather your armor, the color darkens to the right shade.
ID-6640 IOC Imperial Staff Officer (Executor)
DS-6640 SLD Kylo Ren
U.S. Navy SCPO (Ret.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Expanded Universe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: